Uniting the Hispanic right and American right

Patricio Lons is a HISPANIC RAMZPAUL:

youtube.com/watch?v=m8cePNwQ47k

Attached: 4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD.png (1501x844, 1.26M)

hispanismo is jewish, shut the fuck up already and stop making threads about us, you're obsessed NIGGER
leave us alone

Whites hate us. You're embarrassing yourself.

Isn't what's left of the alt-right already mostly hispanics?

((( )))
Is your INFERIORITY COMPLEX towards Hispanics so metastasized that it overshadows your OBLIGATION to be thankful to them?

You are in THEIR country, enjoying a culture that has NOT being infected by Anglo-protestant values, which is what made you scram away to Spain in the first place. HOWEVER, here you are spreading the (((BLACK LEGEND))).

>pic related

Attached: 1625898059696.jpg (1080x1123, 155.71K)

gunna need it in english

fuck off nigger, you have the audacity to first larp as me and then cry when spaniards are utterly repulsed by your shit skin and low IQ

Attached: 1636686307420.jpg (564x692, 57.75K)

He means specifically Castizos, mestizo tards have their own country and you will no longer get "hated" (justified anger due to your people being golems) when you go back there.

lol... the Hispanic guys in my Skype group that teach me Spanish, are not too much into politics but are very knowledgeable about the Black Legend!

((( )))
Can you define the Black Legend?

Attached: mestizo slayer.png (720x246, 75.72K)

I don't speak spanish.
Plus you're going extinct so who cares.

>muh leyenda negra
grow up faggot, no one cares about black legend bs, we must severe all ties with the shitskins on the other side of the charco like you

> spain should be (((balkanized))) again, who cares if Catalonia separates
you outed yourself as an ANGLOKIKE

Attached: 1629088185920.jpg (934x955, 136.17K)

>we shouldn't mingle with shitskins from 3rd world countries
>that means separatism is ok
the absolute state of your reading comprehension, you baboonic nigger
kys immediately

((( )))
What's your opinion on Elvira Roca Barea's ?

Attached: b27.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

based, hispanism is a shitskin dysgenic civilization created by bald arab rape babies moorspaniards and their indian lackeys

who? I don't waste my time reading about (((hispanismo))), kike

This is what OP and all Gura enjoyers look like.

Attached: gura fans.webm (854x480, 2.07M)

then why did Ramzpaul said differently?

hispanists are dysgenic shitskins, they are stuck in the 15th century or something always crying about muh anglos muh anglos!!1! but never accepting the fact their shitty spic empire collapsed due to inbred moorspaniard kings being retarded as usual

i have taken down several small hispanis channels using my bots lol, i enjoy making them seethe

((( )))
Didn't the Bourbons took over in 1700?

and before them the austrians ruled spain
see, moorspaniards are pathetic the only spanish dynasty lasted like 5o years or so and then collapsed due to civil war
spain is synonymous with eternal civil war, can't have a stable empire like that

> the golden century
> bad

When are you coming to take your retarded children back man?

I got one right here I'll tell you this for sure, nobodies going to miss these lil wyte n___ers if they all disapear tomorrow. This continent will start healing almost instantly, with an immediacy the world has never known. These lands will blow it's nose and rid itself of all the mocos, so that she and her real people can breath once more.

golden century for who? only the habsburgs benefited, there was little to no industry on the empire not even in spain itself lmao
dumb hispanchista

> they didn't went to the moon in the 1600s, therefore it was all bad

anglos are the only whites i hate because they ruined the world by being such massive faggots and kike enablers
all other whites specially those who built up their countries without having to colonize and steal from other peoples (eg swedes, norwegians, croats, hungarians, poles etc) are ok in my book

spaiards arent even considered white, but they are still foreigners to these lands and should focus on their shit instead of trying to larp as a 15th century catholic shithole empire

This mutt again, jesus Christ kill yourself you mongrel, spics ruined this country.

Attached: 1608186354579.jpg (480x376, 85.94K)

the spaniards looted this continent and what did they get in return? nothing lol, because their inbred dumbass kings spent it all on their mansions in switzerland because those kings were not even spaiards lol
at least the anglos and french faggots are more intelligent in their looting, all that stolen wealth resides in paris, london,
spain looked like a medieval shithole well into the 60s lol