WHICH ONE OF YOU FAGS DID THIS??

Which of you disingenuous soi fags tried this psyop? This meme was posted in a thread earlier regarding Joe Biden fearing blackmail.
It's a meme intended to make trumpers before the elections look bad by insinuating they kept showing dick pics from hunters laptop as if that itself was bad. Many fags, mostly leftists were going on about the dick pics.
REAL TRANNY COMMIE HATING anons were pointing out PICS OF HUNTER BIDEN FUCKING HIS OWN NIECE. He also fucked the pale blonde teen Joe Biden groped and whispered to on camera.
Looks like some leftist trannies are scared of pedo Bidens being a sickening theme that will make the entire left's inclinations toward degeneracy be brought center stage. I also believe it was anal. Get those pics up if you have them. Someone will post them soon.

Attached: 1647570917311.jpg (679x971, 342.35K)

Taste the rainbow bitch

notice the lying left nigger went out of his way to say they were "ADULT". kek what a faggot lying little bitch.

>367869695
ynbaw faggot

>adult
lol

dont forget the link between trafficking and the finger lakes.
AND HOW HUNTER HAS THE FINGER LAKES TATTOOED ON HIS BACK.

Attached: EmoUdSUXIAEFIWy.jpg (560x729, 88.56K)

The main deal wasn’t the sex pics it was the fact that dems said there was not proof it was hunter’s laptop these videos proved that

that and he fucked his niece

i'm torn between schizo anons child rape tunnels and the fact that he's just a crack smoking rich faggot senator's son who would get some gay vacation house summer vacation tattooed on his back.

every kid you meet who has influential parents in our modern hellworld has some faggot tattoo about an "adventure" they went on that their parents paid for to go learn how to live the life of a retard.

The amount of text explanation needed gives it away, as always.

The only thing that gives me pause to think there is something is that in those photos he is clearly engaging in sex with a child

kek stay mad faggot

Attached: 1603768716154.jpg (952x1024, 185.49K)

There is not a single photo from the laptop leak that contains anyone close to underage

Attached: 1641218065138.jpg (649x497, 66.37K)

Sure thing tex. Sure thing

Attached: 1647496195248.jpg (824x1024, 78.7K)

Why is his penis a foreign stoplight?

Every single photo of Hunter has an adult women in it. Some people post a pic of CP of a fat hairy man in a towel leading a girl by the hand but it's clearly not Hunter and it was around long before the leak. That's the reality.

That's not the photo I'm thinking of

no

Attached: 1646028515557.png (447x438, 401.48K)

Then which one

>CIRCUS MUSIC PLAYS
Here come the shills

his niece Natalie and friends were 16 at the time you cocksucking shill

There isn't a single photo with Natalie or any underage girls. All adult whores

The asian one
I obviously didnt save it

which would be relevant if there were photos of him having sex with them

You do acknowledge that the entire "Hunter Biden BAD!" stick didn`t work in the last election, do you?
Plenty of people in the US have failed kids. Biden just embraced it, said he`s proud of his son, and made Trump look like an asshole.
Maybe change your strategy, if it doesn`t work out.
And, let`s be real- Hunter Biden is the BEST failson in politics. Very entertaining.
Don Jrs desperate cries for love on the other hand- yuck.

Attached: Screenshot (764).png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Any Forums went full cringe that week. And it wasn’t even a raid.

shut the fuck up if you're shilling
and shut the fuck uoy if you don't know wtf you're talking about
Anons here went over the videos and body, hair, head shape themselves made a close match to his neice.
Autists then found a mole on her ankle or leg in the video and matched it to a photo.
HUNTER BIDEN ASS FUCKS HIS OWN NIECE.
He also banged Senator Chris Coons daughter Maggie Coons. The autists also matched her body and specific sun hat to a picture of her in the hat at a beach.