Why did he he start a totally unnecessary war and get thousands of young Russian men killed? It makes no fucking sense

Why did he he start a totally unnecessary war and get thousands of young Russian men killed? It makes no fucking sense.

Attached: 1646546963168.jpg (357x321, 33.85K)

Cause why not? It's not like they mean anything to him.

Because he could.

Attached: Kurtz.jpg (336x500, 31.51K)

He wanted to do video game things in real life

Never forget what's at stake in this war

Attached: 1647584451128.png (1458x811, 958.59K)

He had to follow orders given by his superiors from the big nose mafia.

I love this meme because it has the exactly opposite effect of what trany globohomo shill factory thought it would have after spending 100 million Jew dollars on churning it out lmao

literally autism

Attached: 10signs.png (3276x1736, 2.58M)

+ He's a Jew

Attached: 194557857.png (2249x1284, 2.63M)

You can only invade and subvert so many of Russia's allies before they finally put their foot down yankee mate.

Yep. Should have known better after le monke memes.

To get rid of the filth that trickled in over the years.

The answers are out there. Theres about 8 years worth of combat footage you can watch. The rest will fall into place. Anything less is unforgivable ignorance :)

>thousands of young Russian men killed
It means a lot of free lonely cheap virgin white pussy for me.

Fuck russians, fuck ukrainians, and fuck whites.

The more whitetrashes die the better.

Attached: lMAO.gif (600x353, 1.56M)

women are trash anyway who cares

1. Russian interests in a more easily defendable border to the west.
2. Large deposits of natural gas has been found off the shore of Ukraine. Natural gas is a significant income for Russia's government and their largest customer is the EU. To Putin, the possibility that the EU could buy natural gas from Ukraine instead is a direct threat to his regime.

>Ukraine wants to join NATO after a 2014 coup while being armed and trained by NATO(US)
>Ukraine fails to integrate the Donbass region while the west said that it will sanction Russia until the Minsk agreement is implemented
>Ukraine threatens with placing nuclear weapons (Zelensky Munich conference)
>Ukraine bans the Russian language in public spaces (2019) and doesn't give two shit about what is happening to "its" citizens in Donbass
Yeah, I have no idea why he invaded. He truly is eratic, a bloody madman, new Hitler.

Attached: 1646180250708.png (3300x2800, 3.07M)

He also completely rekt Russia's economy, isolated it and made Germans less guilt-ridden.

Because he's out of touch from reality. He thought to conquer Kiev in a few days with zero resistance from Ukrainians. Can't blame him completely, with quite some people around the world sucking Putin's dick, telling Ukrainians to give up in order to save lives. Well, guess what, they aren't giving up their country, motherfuckers.

This image is so funny. I like the glownigger trying to tell me kikes are the good guys. Its so fucking true

Chechens aren't Russian, moron

They gave up their country back in 2014. That's why there are niggers and arabs there. Moor baby!

Why did shills force this shit moneky Putin meme? What's the logic behind it? I don't get it? Is it just moneky bad? Before your reply no I don't care about Russia or Ukraine. It's not my problem

Attached: 1647439031396.png (777x777, 143.54K)

the ruble has been declining since about 2008
while you were sucking your own dick and consuming american media, russia was getting pushed back in multiple areas by the west
this is not some sudden revelation
putin has been making comments about western aggression for decades and ukraine being a resource heavy country I am sure this has been planned for well over 10 years

user These retards forgot Covid already. They are literally NPCs. Hope they die from AIDS and Cancer

It's an old meme from other part of Any Forums made to bully jannies. Anyone claiming ir's recent just outs himaelf as a tourist

Yes, politicians which have intel agencies dedicated to them making decisions believed what random people on the internet said. Let me guess, you fell for the 48h/96h Russian belief that Ukraine will capitulate.

Not Jannies, just one russian janitor. I remember him being dabbed on by a mod.

Because he thought russia would defeat ukraine quickly. Most of the retards here also thought russia would take kiev in a week.

Yeah but what's the meaning behind it? What's the point of the meme? Am I supposed to hate Putin because he looks like a monkey in that picture? It's pretty lame desu