WEF follow-up : One Vax to Rule them All

Follow-up for this:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/356851689

Germany is going for mandated vax:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/366121519/#q366121519

This is not a distraction, this is two events happening simultaneously. We only stopped paying attention to the vax because ukraine happened. We won't pay attention to the forming anti-dollar coalition soon when they start pumping corona hysteria next.

CCP outbreak puts 40 million at home:
web.archive.org/web/20220317091917/https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/15/china/china-covid-outbreak-explainer-intl-hnk/index.html

Attempt to avoid the piss in this ocean of piss. Fuck the glow niggers. I run them over with my car.

The Vax to rule them all, one which will be able to combat all variations of the virus will be shilled as the new next great thing. This is another set of 3 shots for base defence + 2 boosters.
Reminder to all that nations like Germany, Canada and Australia have ordered enough doses of the vax to keep injecting well into 2025 and some even further. They have NO PUSHBACK.

I hoped this would be over but I saw in the WEF meeting that they were disappointed at the rollout and they are excitedly working on a new vax version. There's recent talk about the new vax version for omnicron which would require a new series of injections.
Prepare for 2 more years of this hellscape.
Anons are welcomed to dump archives of j*urnos shilling resurgence of covid recently. Discuss the future.
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST.

Attached: 1642277151720.png (1391x783, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/18/aids-conference-says-100-researchers-may-have-been-on-board-crashed-plane
odysee.com/@wonderingwhatif:b/TraceAmounts2014:e
bitchute.com/video/bSJPqxo67Wyq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Genuinely hope your kike ass ends up in a shallow grave in some field no one goes.

bumping a decent thread despite the flag

user, this has been planned for many years.
Starting with the elimination of researchers who would have the knowledge and be able to identify and prove that the spike from the HIV virus was modified using gain of function research, which would undoubtedly lead them to the Ukranian BioLabs.

Funny how we heard so much about MH17 back in the day, but I remember hearing nothing about WHO was actually on board the plane.
The persons on that plane seem extremely relevant to the happenings that have occured since 2019 imo.
theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/18/aids-conference-says-100-researchers-may-have-been-on-board-crashed-plane

Attached: covidspikeHIV.jpg (1109x790, 136.44K)

im retarded.
Wrong pic attached in previous post.
Correct attached in this post

Attached: hivcovid.png (1500x1500, 751.28K)

I want to kiss you, fren. This is very critical information that more anons need to be aware of. It proves this was planned for many years. Moderna was established only in 2016, but the seeds for this were planted before that.

Indeed user.
I mean what are the chances of that plane, filled with those people, being shot down and killed, in in the very country who would then be linked to the biggest pandemic in 100 years, with the spike protein from this virus matching the very very distinctive and unique spike protein that the researchers were experts on.

What are the chances of that NOT being related.

Unrelated to this but I had a suspicion the first SARS epidemic was just as staged and a dry test run.

Attached: 1647505651116.png (1167x619, 150.07K)

I want the global hyper inflation kraut to post again

Normies unironically want the kill themselves more than the Any Forums NEET does. They subconsciously want to die and that is why they are taking the vax. Normies know just like Any Forums NEETS know that the world is fucked up. They know it’s degenerate, pozzed, and unnatural way of living. Deep down they don’t really enjoy Fantasy Football. At least Any Forums NEETS have a proper way to vent. Look at all the broken people, broken families, people in debt up to their eyeballs, alimony, 3rd world immigration. They want out just like the Hale-Bopp mass suiciders wanted out.

My dad is in his late 60’s granted he’s older, but he was always a pit bull and critical thinker and would often piece together things growing up and figure things out in ways that I couldn’t believe. Never took any shit at all. And he just lined up for the jab like they were offering flavored shaved ice on a summer day. Why wouldn’t he though? Kids are all gone, he’s divorced, his parents are gone and the best years are behind you. And a lot of younger people realize their shit is fucked before it even got started. No 80’s and 90’s comfiness for them.

Based jew

Vaccine never went away, last two weeks they have been having weekly vax sessions here in a car park by the shops.
A mopping up operation for those who missed it last year.?

holy shit
reminds me of how MH370 had dozens of microchip/transistor scientists onboard and then once they vanished, some Rothschild got access to their patents.
i’m sure it’s all a coincidence.
>CNN was literally shilling that the plane disappeared into a black hole
total kikery

So we all have AIDS then? One of my Jewish friends actually texted me a picture of his arm and leg and he had little cluster like red bumps on him. He was asking me if it was HIV. I said no cuz didn’t look like an HIV rash. He did eat out a vaxxed chick tho.

>A mopping up operation for those who missed it last year.?
We're never going to tale it and they know it. They're resetting the timer on the vaxxed with a new series of injections that nullify the old ones.

you are allowed to put everything into Vaccines as long as you declare it as one of the following things:
- ADJUVANT
- EXCIPIENT OR RESIDUE
- KONSERVATIVE
> we can litterally put mercury in vaccines

Everything is a distraction.
A monkey buisness illusion.

If the mandates kick in, they will have the capability of controlling our life span and health-destiny together with the cyber-control-grid.
> picrel

> if you are a good noodle you get a good neelde
> if you are a bad noodle you get a bad needle

And it will be "coincidences".
Almost nobody will be allowed to live past 40 years of age.
They make sure everyone will consoom the metals.

The culling has just begun
> you can't run
> you can't hide
> you can only fight

> fill in the blanks
> haha
> oh dude but its only trace amounts dude
> its only trace amounts™ dude
> trust the plan dude
> you don't even have to think for yourself dude

> Watch documentary: "Trace amounts" (2014)
odysee.com/@wonderingwhatif:b/TraceAmounts2014:e

hahahaha
hahaha
hahaha

Attached: the_excipients.png (1248x776, 821.14K)

What do you think is in store for us next? Surely they won't let this go, will they?

Nigga its the same vax

Check for kraut posters about their new gov. Their new gov claims that the unvaxxed are holding the entire country hostage and taking away their freedoms

That's not what they are going to say to normies.

kys

Source?

Bump

bitchute.com/video/bSJPqxo67Wyq/

Attached: It's time to grow up.jpg (500x331, 49.86K)