Power Plants are going to Shut Down

Insider here: Coal still accounts for 40% of electricity. We are fucked.
What is your plan to run off the grid because coal plants have to shut down coal is becoming too expensive?

Attached: energy.jpg (1916x1368, 131.06K)

coal is fake
they use free energy for everything and just force us to buy fake shit

so, free energy = good, free healthcare = bad
makes perfect sense

dont need coal. jews burn better

Attached: cuckmouthdemons.png (2048x1608, 3.05M)

energy is a legacy monthly bill. easier to keep people on it like a Netflix subscription but with variations in price and it's so ubiquitous that people think it's a standard of living. catastrophic health problems are more-or-less rare if you're a regular person so to think that a 100,000 dollar bill could happen if you accidentally fuck up seems feasible but you probably won't accidentally fuck up. hospitals get paid no matter what, anyways.

coal doesn't even exist
wake up

lol fucking idiots

>hasn't reached the steel age

This is very politcoal!

you can make coal. do you have a tree in your back yard? that shit burns like hell

Free healthcare is bad, you only need to take a look at our paneer/African/Filipino system and see how shit it is

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

>1895+127
>isn't utilizing hydroelectric turbines
wew ngmi baka

Attached: Honkola_Honkla.gif (607x609, 690.18K)

i had no idea. thanks.

Go on… tesla type energy?

>tesla type energy?
see >1895+127
>isn't utilizing hydroelectric turbines
all u need to do is harness falling water shit is free and unlimited baka

tpbp

Agree, we're already using perpetual motion machines to solve the global energy crisis.

Alaska has to give all its coal to South Korea for free.
Alaskans will freeze and lose power just to supply the puppet country.

kek it'll be a of fun shooting you dumb kids up

You'll just pay more. That's about it.

>insider here
>proceeds to post factoid that can be googled in mere seconds
I love shill threads

Take your stone age unga bunga away from this board please

Burn the coal pay the powerbill

>he didn't zoom out

The picture is actually MUCH worse when you zoom out...

I bought solar panels. San Tan sells them used, you can get a lot of 20 240W panels for $775. I then bought (5) grid tie inverters for $130 each, (3) rail kits to mount them on the roof for $350 each, 10 gauge wire and extra connectors for $100. Mounted the panels on my roof and connected them in 4-panel series. Took a weekend to get it up and running, but cost me roughly $3000 and I have a 5 kW solar system now. I'll also get a tax break of 26% so it will be around $2000 after the deductions. People are spending $13,000 to get others to install this for themselves so I'm happy with the $8000 savings. Might double the size of the solar I have.