WW3

youtu.be/ycdBCCi_CoY?t=14

What's the Any Forums plan for handling this situation?

Attached: 1646275466777.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation/Happening.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pytIQxotX3g&ab_channel=ZippyTheWicked
youtube.com/watch?v=1WJTkKziJ5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

same as the 5 other times you posted this shit today slide fag

escape the city [step 1] if you want to survive

pol.foundation/Happening.html

praying

heads down bussy up

Why is bussy so much better?

Popcorn and casual rape.

youtube.com/watch?v=pytIQxotX3g&ab_channel=ZippyTheWicked

Keep telling Biden, Kamala and the (dead?) Queen of England that Russia surrendered and niggers are fucking all Russian and Chinese women as week speak?

laugh and smile cause nukes are fake and gay (also im in an irrelevant country much more likely to be killed by a low iq mexican than a (((nuke))))

Not my problem lol

People hate to admit it but the west coast of the United States is one of the largest strongholds in the world. The whole coast of CA, WA and OR and ready for any invading force and Colorado is on standby for air support. The East coast is almost completely worthless to the West being of the country as they have zero to offer other than sports and DC which California is ready to overthrow as they please. I see the west becoming it's own country very soon and that depends on the good states successfully taking the big 3. and their gunless cities.

nukes are fake
you're watching a film

Attached: 1629727209971.png (1800x1244, 3.25M)

Muttmericans and europeans will get vaporized i am going to sentinelese island and continue my tech support job

COUNTING TO TWO WEEKS

Leave madge of out it. She aint dead and she is the longest ever monach in history.

if anyone is ready, it's Any Forums

Starve more than likely. The shitty thing is the being cut off from the rest of the world, not being able to know what exactly happened.

dig 5 meters deep 25 Square meter. get block and cement then you are a bunker. reminder to make against flooding and install some kind of air pipe. you can do all of this without being expensive

Because you're a faggot

i carry a hard copy immunity doggo in my wallet

no they're real
youtube.com/watch?v=1WJTkKziJ5o

>What's the Any Forums plan for handling this situation?
quantum death, it would be like it never happened