Is this motherfucker dead or not

Basic fucking facts about this war and I can't even get a final answer

Attached: getyey.jpg (220x229, 6.68K)

yes Ukraine has killed him 111 times this time he is dead for sure trust us guys

Attached: 1632935350349.png (679x326, 218.02K)

Why is Kadyrov in Ukraine?
Does he genuinely enjoy war or something?

Could be, but he got like 2 minute respawn timer.

He stopped posting pics like an Instagram whore, so yeah probably

seems like he might actually be dead now.
no photos or videos of him since the last time he was claimed dead.

Picture isn't kadirov but kadirov is leader and should show his power to rule such strong people. If he hides while others fight he will be couped in future for sure.

Kadyrov is a little faggot bitch that's scared to get his feelings hurt in front of his premature fans.
He said to some news site "it only takes a plane ticket to kill a troll"
Children of course found this hecking based but then Any Forums arrived in his personal telegram group and started shitposting, some user posted a vid of him wanking off to dead Chechen soldiers, cum tributes, and so forth and so forth.
THEN mister big scary Chechen leader dumped the telegram like a 12 year old deleting his Instagram in a fit of rage, and made a new one for invite only
Pic rel
>Le epic leader so heckin based
>Ohnoess not the Any Forums shitposters
>Muh feelings
Lmao he's a little faggot bitch get fucked
And don't forget user, Russian army raped 62 Chechen POW's in an open field during one of the Chechen wars, now they're dying for the Russian. If anyone is based it's Russians, and Chechens are little faggot betas

Attached: Screenshot_20220315-181027.jpg (1080x2240, 602.43K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220315-174906.jpg (1080x2240, 620.07K)

Allah is constantly resurrecting him

I saw new photos of him appear weeks after he supposedly died so idk

Attached: FNajhPXXEAM8AUB.jpg (1280x960, 325.95K)

whats his IG?

>Children of course found this hecking based but then Any Forums arrived in his personal telegram group and started shitposting, some user posted a vid of him wanking off to dead Chechen soldiers, cum tributes, and so forth and so forth.
>THEN mister big scary Chechen leader dumped the telegram like a 12 year old deleting his Instagram in a fit of rage, and made a new one for invite only
>Pic rel
>>Le epic leader so heckin based
>>Ohnoess not the Any Forums shitposters
>>Muh feelings
none of this is true though
i am still in his telegram
there is no new invite only telegram

the message you posted is fake, which is why you posted a google translate screenshot and not the actual message or link
tl/dr you are a dutch faggot

Lmao what the fuck, he posted that in his group, and since i and most others don't speak Russian, I had to translate it no?
I guess you weren't special enough to get invited to his circlejerk telegram and now you're just in the news channel

On top of that I never said he deleted it, I said he dumped it and moved to a new invitation only telegram, the old one is just a news channel now

Kadyrov is in grozny

if it was real you would have posted a link or a screenshot but instead you just posted the google translate screenshot
i am in the original chat and nothing has changed there, there was no such message, you can still comment and talk like before.

he's literally incharge of teh Russian relief for the war refugees.

why do chechens seem like the goodies? every video i see of them is either helping and old lady cross the street, reuniting families, praying to god, giving groceries and supplies to families in need ect.....

you should have been paying more attention 3 weeks ago when the video of him blown away behind an APC was getting posted on threads,
that's way before the 111 times resurrected shill threads showed up a week later.

Because Sufi muslims are based. They're not degenerate niggers like the other sects.

Feeling cute, might draw him as a furry

I joined the telegram again to get the original message, but once again, like the little faggot that he is, he deleted that, most likely because we spammed the Any Forums thread in the telegram and he saw that we we're posting it as a victory. All I got is that screenshot
If we had fabricated the message ourself then it wouldn't be total gibberish like half of the message though, but you are correct, I cannot send the original message therefore it cannot be verified, shit was still hillarious though