Ted Cruz on Woke Trek

twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1504568406934237190

Oh nononono

Attached: ted_trek.png (891x759, 198.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_Strange_New_Worlds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Woke Trek
STD isn't cannon
it's a fictional completely seperate universe and work of fiction "inspired by" star trek

Attached: Delusion Wars.png (925x680, 333.86K)

Star Trek is gay
Battlestar Galactica has the cool shit and psychotic NXIVM qt pies

>conservatives constantly whine about pop culture
>conservatives continue to consume pop culture

Attached: 1625426196856.png (727x627, 280.67K)

Picard seems totally cucked too.

oh man, so based!!!! haha le miga no brown people in our movies XD but they are americans just like us and deserve human rights while in the west. BLM!

Also just realised the blob president is Stacy Abrams

Legitimacy a cringe as giving AOC a cameo, which is likely to happen

Checked n kekked

Eugenics War 2 when?
Clearly the first wasn't enough

Attached: 1647433477088.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

he seems like a pretty cool guy

> STD
> Black female lead
Checks out

Attached: 1647535886620.gif (459x259, 3.86M)

She's going to be the Democrat's candidate for governor in Georgia again. Since the Republican governor is likely to end up losing in the party primary due to letting Democrats steal the 2020 election under his nose, she has a chance at winning the general election. The only thing that might save the Republicans is if Kemp loses the primary and the person who wins is very popular. It helps that Biden and Congress are shitting the bed but Georgia's demographic changes have set things in motion here. If a Republican wins, it will be the last time, after which Georgia will be on the path to become the Maryland of the Deep South.

Like 5 people watch STD.

WE WUZ QUEENS OF DA EARF N SHIET

>NOOOOO NOT MY HECKIN SHOWERINO!!!!

Attached: 1627273138180.jpg (231x218, 16.97K)

>STD isn't cannon
What does that even mean. No one gives a shit about what is canon and what isnt, especially the writers. If you care if this propaganda is in the "official lore" or not you are a fucking joke of a person.

God I fucking hate my country.
Remember shit like this when the draft man comes, this society isn't worth defending at all. Let a stronger race of people dominate us and be done with it.

Are they still refusing to release any viewership numbers? Seems like they'd want to brag if they were good.

Except o didn’t know this faggot show existed and haven’t watched tv for at least a decade

imagine caring this much about politics. Jesus christ man in 10 years your family will be starving and/or dead

Star trek has ways been for faggots. Anyone that watches that shit is a pussy.

Not having a chin is a archaic trait

Attached: augusto dembo.png (576x960, 366.88K)

Stacey Abrams is the biggest cope queen in the world.
>refuses to concede local election even though she lost blatantly
>keeps finding random ways to attempt to remain relevant
Just fuck off already fuck

>clownworld collapsing in 10 years
That's a white pill.

Attached: elona.jpg (1537x1415, 188.99K)

Are those klingons?

Probably

It's made for the kind of people who view news through a Harry Potter/Star Wars lens, watching things because they're 'important' rather than because they enjoy them (i.e. so they can tell others they enjoy them)

I can't imagine that translates to large numbers of people actually watching this bullshit. S1 was refreshing for a few eps but it gets cringe very quickly. S2 didn't even make sense, and S3 was a desperate attempt at a soft reboot without fixing the real problems

Hm, I dunno, seems ok. Riker was awesome.

It has something to do with the licensing agreement they made. They can use a certain percentage of existing Trek IP but have to make the rest unique and all the STD stuff will be thrown away when the show ends.

They casted that white guy because of how dumpy he looks. If you are a white man and want to be an actor make sure you take up a poor diet and avoid exercise

Is the future, they have advance tech and more knowledge why is the president of the earth obese?

Do you have any idea what board you're on?

I remember the King of Lebanon was on TNG. Stacey Abrams playing the president of a failed United Earth that couldn't even beat up some refugees is actually kind of funny.

stop watching jewish mind programming

Do you have any idea how I know you're a boomer?

They kept running Jew Ossoff until they were able to cheat him into the Senate, so they think they can do the same thing with her and the governorship. The changing demographics in Georgia means each time they need to cheat less to get what they want.

Tbf I guess Whoopi Goldberg got a TNG role because she asked to be on the show so it's not unprecedented

It IS cringe though

I think that only has to do with movies vs shows. Paramount does movies, CBS does shows.

STD is, unfortunately, main universe canon. Here's hoping Strange New Worlds with the Chad white captain and white first officer doesn't suck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_Strange_New_Worlds

I have no clue who that is. Seriously, had to look the name up. It's the fat nigger dike. Oh boy, glad it has a fucking name, why are we even paying attention to this fucking trash which gives it credit? I don't fucking watch fat niggers and I don't know why any of you faggots waste your time on it either.

SNW will almost certainly suck despite a pretty decent cast. Anson Mount was one of the only redeeming features of STD S2

I don't understand why this little black kid is posted consistently. Is it a joke?

You have to go back.

Attached: Hello Reddit.jpg (1138x869, 429.39K)

The fact he looks like a literal fucking ape?

Mississippi Grind is a decent movie for being new (2015) and theres no feminist propaganda and I think only one nigger and it's a female.

There ya go conservacucks.

If you say the word nigger every so often here then you won’t stick out like a sore thumb all the time. It works better than boomer

Black people? Why can’t there be? I don’t get it.

Attached: 6FA3894E-E57D-4327-9EC0-0F46E7B77987.jpg (200x252, 8.91K)

75% of black women can’t even get a guy to stick around after knocking them up. In what reality should they be looked at as authority figures?

From 0 to 100 cuckness in a split second. Impressive.

Oh, I get it now. I hate this timeline. I always disliked trekkies. They always end up being leftists.

king of jordan

>You have to go back.

Attached: 1627417037414.jpg (555x631, 77.69K)

For those who don’t understand, watch the link. The woman that’s the president is a democrat shill. Plus, “United earth” is such a disturbing thought. Unfortunate that someone could even think that it was tasteful.