The dollar is on the way out

Attached: 1635138720276.png (597x698, 97.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Mali#French_Sudan_(1892–1960)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

putin turned russian into a chinese vassal state

Attached: 1647130025557.jpg (2130x1772, 1.59M)

it's going to be hilarious watching chinks sell Russian energy back to Europe at a massive markup.

euro and yen are both going to 0

pretty much. shit's a bit fucked

Much like France is US vassal state

>it's going to be hilarious watching chinks sell Russian energy back to Europe at a massive markup.
france sends soldiers to SHOOT NIGGERS in AFRICA to MINE URANIUM to POWER OUR NUCLEAR REACTORS for MASSIVE ENERGY GAINS powered by RACISM and COLONIALISM

we don't need no russian gas.

>Much like France is US vassal state
france kicked out all american soldiers, left NATO, made nukes while the CIA was trying to assassinate us to stop it, openely oposed all american foreign policy, refused to par take in america's middle eastern wars (freedom fries, remember that?) and we have an army with as many military bases and as much strike range and power projection as america that overthrows governement as often as america or russia does

Ummm, France is still a member of NATO you moron. Stopped reading once i saw that.

based, eurofaggots raped the entire world for 200 years and will now be raped back

As opposed to a European vassal state?

lol ok mr lepew

Attached: russiaukraineusdollar.png (760x2440, 325.06K)

but without the united states how will china be able to steal new technology? They need this regime as much as this regime needs them. The whole world is fake, governments are fake. They're all the same ran by the same people behind the closed doors.

When no one else will do business with you, it isnt exactly a decision "you made".

>left NATO
And then came back. Prodigal son.
Also, you're basically European Algeria by now.

>AFRICA
I have bad news for you

I for one welcome our new benevolent Chinese overlords.

Attached: index.jpg (248x203, 8.97K)

Chinas gonna mop the floor with us, dumbass.

here are yor 5 eurocents

you're the dumbass lol

Yeah Putin totally outplayed and outmanuevered Biden.

>When no one else will do business with you
China, India, and Brazil are pretty huge country.
This idea that "the world is united against Russia" smells of Western propaganda.
Sure, a lot of wealthy Western countries (and other US vassal states like Japan) united against Russia, but the world doesn't end there, you know?

>Yeah Putin totally outplayed and outmanuevered Biden.
Its easy to steal a pudding pop from a 77 year old man with dementia.

unironically their standard of life will improve

Fuck

>france sends soldiers to SHOOT NIGGERS in AFRICA
The Chinese are stealing Africa.
Didn't you frog-eaters get kicked out of Mali recently? Ironically, the new dictator called in Russian mercenaries to replace your soldiers.

Just because it can't get any worse than what they have nowadays.

Russias GDP beforer the war was the size of Texas. I doubt the dollar is going to collapse because of anything Russia is doing.
>OMG SOMALIA IS GOING TO ABANDON THE DOLLAR IN FAVOR OF SEASHELLS!

Also CIPS runs off the fucking Yuan not the fucking Ruble.

France currently uses SWIFT. Does that make you an American vassal state? Also where do you get these talking points, I see this exact same narrative being pushed by Redditors on that cursed website.

>Ummm, France is still a member of NATO you moron.
joined back in 2008, after america bent the knee to all our demands, get your history straight

What will happen to Israel in all this?

completely dependant on you now
russia was their other souce of income

>Didn't you frog-eaters get kicked out of Mali recently?
no, france was never in mali
the president of mali or america or whoever the fuck asked us to save the malian nigger president from the arab malian islamists, so we teleported french troops in 8 hours and anihilated the entire islamist army in 12, then recaptured all of northern mali and left as soon as that was done

a decade later or something the islamists rose up again, don't care didnt follow, we have no intrest in mali, we were asked to destroy an army, we did it in a few hours despite having no troops anywhere near mali

Good.
But we call it the "green pest" in europe.

>no, france was never in mali
>Mali fell under French colonial rule in 1892. By 1893, the French appointed a civilian governor of the territory they called Soudan Français (French Sudan), but active resistance to French rule continued. By 1905, most of the area was under firm French control.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Mali#French_Sudan_(1892–1960)
Sure, buddy.

>I doubt the dollar is going to collapse because of anything Russia is doing
You don't understand how the petrodollar works, do you?
And Saudi Arabia is also floating the idea of selling some of its oil in yuans rather than in dollars.
You won't be able to print money willy-nilly if the world starts moving away from the US dollar.
Russia may have a relativaly small GDP, but a lot of that GDP depends on oil sales that were previously made in dollars. This may not destroy the dollar overnight but this damage is adding up.