DEATH TO WHITES

Bye bye

Attached: 7BBAD2A0-C55C-4992-9B81-840A77E240FF.jpg (1188x728, 151.55K)

Oh fuck, who is going to sanction us now? That's just not right

we all wanted to die anyways

This doesn't mean the white population it's decreasing, just that other populations are increasing

Be a shame if models are sometimes wrong.

Bullshit

As long as it includes jews too, a small price to pay?

More like who is going to help kikes maintain their chokehold on world finance now. No more western golem = no more kike domination

Cope

We could always nuke the non whites.

He's right though. It's more or less at replacement right now. Would sure be a shame if white's stopped feeding...everyone else.

I'm gonna be dead before white people are rounded into camps and killed so I don't care. Eat my ass, you worthless, spineless descendants. The nigger apes will destroy the world and you will deserve it.

How could this be happening, white bros? We failed to ensure the safety of Israel

White women are fucking stupid so my kids are brown, duh

Cope. India and China has fucked a lot more than the US.

Europe is becoming more brown and you won’t do shit

White people were only 10% of the world population in 1700.

no source. OP is a faggot

Can't wait for nonwhites to destroy everything we've built and live in squalor before genociding themselves once we're gone

Attached: file.png (873x1341, 362.43K)

Post hands, faggot.

When the white man disappears the world will end. The whites are the only thing keeping the dsrkskins from descending into hardcore tribalism, because at the end of the day the nigger, spic, and rest of the shitskins can only help maintain, and really, that's only under direct supervision of the whites. They do not have the ability to create anything long lasting and always end up just destroying everything.

Also
>7.9 billion people
>1.2 billion whites
>15% is 9% because we removed the italians
Just kill yourself.

And now they are 8% I say that is a great job we’re doing

White birthrates in conservative areas are only going up over time. The only people not having kids are white liberals.

>1.2 billions whites
bullshit it is half of that

Attached: _lainey17.jpg (1080x1315, 330.31K)

I'm guessing women getting killed by niggers in America will become an issue once more jewish women start dying.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 5.9K)

White people have always been a meme race. The meme got really dank for a few centuries but it's gotten stale.

>Leftypol sends their regards
How's Portland? Oh right, in utter chaos with an out of control murder rate and an actual Satanist cult indoctrinating children.

>won't do shit about europe
He's Canadian, Mohammed.

>get 9/10 on a quiz = 90%
>get 40/100 on a test = 40%
>I did better on the test than the quiz because I had more total correct answers
Retard detected. Have sex.

Portland is wonderfull

Good. It would be the end of mankind cuz of the WW2 consequence.

It gives me great pleasure that your people will have to live in a world without whites.

Now you're thinking, Hans. We can get that to 80% White in no time, 1 nuke at a time

Didn't some antifa boomer just get her brains blown out trying to play traffic cop? You'll still be saying that fat hag's name, along with Heather Heyer's, until the day you die of sepsis from rough buttsex.

Who cares? Enjoy this nightmare shithole of a world. The only decent places in this world are white countries and Japan. It's only going to get so much worse

Just want to explain to everyone that this is PERCENTAGE, not population numbers.

After the famine/disease of the coming years, Africa will decline substantially.

There have never been more Whites alive than are alive right now.

Have a nice day. We will will.

Heil Hitler

Attached: E2qJ7WRVIAAx57_.jpg (1112x2048, 580.75K)

Give me a break. They’ll still have money, there just won’t be anything worth dominating.

the irony being that every other race's populations will drop dramatically once white people stop sending them pharmaceuticals and gibs

Attached: 1615681732350.jpg (1281x975, 677.41K)

They include beaners because they speak Spanish and not gwonkadok or pitoskato or some other dumb injun language.