When did Arnold turn into such a dishonest prick?!

When did Arnold turn into such a dishonest prick?!

I Would not be surprised if Putin send a hit squad to get him

He’s fucking lying to the world about January 6 and he’s lying about the Russian Ukrainian war pure propaganda

Fuck Arnold… go bang your goblina maid

twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/1504426844199669762?s=20

Attached: 82AC6D74-45A3-4D6C-A00A-0D46A04AEFD5.jpg (750x897, 143.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's not lying, Putin is and you gobble that shit up like a fucking idiot.

Who?

i dont trust actors when hollywood is full pedos

Based Arnie absolutely dabbing on vatniks and chudcels.

Attached: 1647561614924.jpg (600x663, 202.4K)

>I am trusting my kosher pedo
a true patriot. Your foreskin was sacrificed to Moloch too?

When Arnold the Ultra Liberal is not on your side you know your fuckinng up big time. the more white people and innocents Putin kills the angrier the world gets. get out of the loser team stop eating up russian propaganda and warmonger bullshit this invasion is completely unjustified.

Fucking moron all ukraine does is launder money and give American politicians bullshit jobs for kickbacks complete corruption you dumb cocksucker

the absolute state of the delusioned mutt

the absolute state of my delusioned neighbor

There's a high likely that he's related to the aristocratic House of Schwarzenberg family. I mean, the married Maria Shriver of the Kennedy family. You didn't think this guy was just some common actor who got a lucky break, did you?

high likelihood*

Arnold has a micro penis, so his opinion doesn't matter. Only big dick niggaz get to call shots.

Shocking, a crisis actor who works for CIA and Hollywood Jews is pushing Jewish lies and propaganda.

Attached: 693pec.jpg (1392x500, 128.73K)

It's absolutely disgusting what these people have gotten away with.

He was always a Hollywood satanist

youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE

Attached: Russia fights for Christ .jpg (720x395, 107.13K)

>NOOOO, you can't call out one of the shittiest countries in the world on their aggressive invasion!
>I NO LIKE THIS ACTOR MAN NO MORE BECAUSE HE NO SHARE SAME OPINION AS ME
seethe, cope, dilate, sneed, and finally fuck yourself nigger

Attached: 1638028995954.jpg (600x600, 25.23K)

1947,07, 30,
Born in Austria. Thats enough for a hungarian.

Putin's dick is probably even smaller because he took so much stereoids he had manboobs already in the 2007 fishing for thirst photo.

arnold is a gayboy leftist who hates his daddy

MinLuv = Hollywood
they are masters of tearing minds apart and stapling them back together into shapes the find entertaining

>When did Arnold turn into such a dishonest prick?!
Always was. He lied to and mislead multiple people in Pumping Iron for a competitive edge or just for fun.

>>I NO LIKE THIS ACTOR MAN NO MORE
Listen, fag: Arnold has been a globohomo cuck for years. He was a shitty rino politician in a gay state for homos. No one worth knowing has liked Arnold for like a decade or more.