5 hours late

>5 hours late

This is the reason we can't trust a spic to be the leader of our movement.

Attached: nick.jpg (273x185, 8.83K)

>irrelevant kike eceleb
piss off

Daylight savings time really fucks everything up

>live 9pm EST
>er 10pm
>...11
>almost 2AM and still unclear if he'll come off

nickcels...

>Don't talk about prominent political figures on Any Forums

Is this the latest he's ever been? This is just embarrassing. If he actually enjoyed doing any of this, he'd be on time for a change.

Attached: nickboots.jpg (882x869, 99.86K)

Nick fuentes is sick so tonight we will be hosting america first one word at a time.
Ill start
Good evening,

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x266, 22.33K)

niggers

Sephardic Jews aren't "Spics" even if they did some slight shape-shifting after getting expelled to the New World by the Spanish Inquisition following the Reconquestia. Dumbass

Are

he was taking a siesta

Nah, he's smart.

gay

polesmokers

Replay chads KEEP winning

Has anyone seen the Beardson meltdown where he’s begging women to dm him and is screaming about how he’s a free ass nigga that says faggot, nigger and trannie?

>stayed up until 2AM for this fag
I hope super chats are particularly awful tonight

grifter

Attached: 1617130920316.jpg (1593x1417, 651.04K)

>prominent political figures
>spic fuentes
this board is like 30% 12 year old mutts isnt it

It's pretty insane because he seems to enjoy doing the show and yet this whole week he's been pissing around longer than the show would even take before he starts it.

Oh no. Stuck in your basement, faggot?

Fuck it's 2am? I have work tomorrow.

He's a joke. I cant look to a virgin zoomer as a leader of anything. Cant respect a guy who is afraid of women or his own dick. Can you even call you a man at that point?

Ok Rabbi, your attempt is noted

Kek. If a world court of nuking existed, America would have been nuked a long time ago for letting that thing spout its first insolent word.

maybe he got a girlfriend. this would be the end of the moment of course, since he could finally realize he was gay

The Trump family is the only more useless bunch of idiots. Their money keeps people who usually have more respect for themselves from saying so.

Good evening! you’re watching Tucker Carlson Tonight

I've never followed one pathetic asshat that wore the red maga hat. It was cringe as a motherfucker, and something I expected from beer bellied boomers, but not nationalists.

look, the wagies are angry
obey blinking number display!