NZG nzpol New Zealand politics and current events

Nobody's fucken baking on a Friday night? Edition slack fucken cunts

PISS OFF HORSE DEMON

Human Rights Commissioner told Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern traffic lights had 'divisive quality'

No fucking shit.
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2022/03/human-rights-commissioner-told-prime-minister-jacinda-ardern-traffic-lights-had-divisive-quality.amp.html

Attached: 20220112_153330.jpg (1827x1080, 827.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

parliament.nz/en/petitions/sign/PET_121098
i.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/126023111/former-all-black-zac-guildford-sentenced-on-fraud-charges-totalling-100000?cid=app-iPhone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was going to start a thread but had nothing to say. Heard some absolute weasel piss journalism on the radio today "some of the worst cases are unvaccinated". who writes this shit

Sign it or you're practically the antichrist

parliament.nz/en/petitions/sign/PET_121098

Attached: submarine.jpg (414x540, 38.73K)

Some of them are. Of course, most aren't, but he's not technically lying.

They must have special classes on how to misinform people without lying

It was absolutely
>when you're paid to push a narrative but the numbers aren't cooperating

God i had a shit day today. Ended up in a really pissy mood, trying to shake it now

hey fags

Is it easy to fraud the contractor relief payout bros?

killer thread so far. I'm desperately trying to not have a beer

all backs on yr beer bottles fuck that shit hearing about rugby every two minutes

I have completely tuned out all media, I don't hear about any sportsball whatsoever

It was during the boomer cup

Bros guy I know had a stroke today early 20s. Is this winter vagina?

Rugby? Don't even hear about it mate

Haven' the last beer in the fridge boys, fuck niggers fuck kikes fuck faggots fuck trannies and most of all, FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 260787298_444102503731545_5031506734717600717_n.jpg (960x960, 112.56K)

Good evening fellow Aotearoans. That shifty gook cunt HR commissioner used to fleece the local maori women with the pokies at his bar. He is your typical yellow jew predator who thinks a bit of token te reo will wipe away a lifetime of corruption.

Attached: yellow-jew.jpg (600x701, 48.91K)

Just wanted to say that in paekakariki the girls are sneaky, yet in wainuiomata the boys are smarter , and also don't go to napier because the men will rape ya.

>Three schizo parties vying for around 10,000 votes next year after all this shit is put to bed
lol
lmao

Nah man, perfectly normal

I'd say so, they can't check everyone

i.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/126023111/former-all-black-zac-guildford-sentenced-on-fraud-charges-totalling-100000?cid=app-iPhone
This cunt stealing 40k off his grandparents