Whites are 10% of the population

>white stop breeding
>whites get killed by shitskins in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand and no justice is served
>America and Canada are no longer whites

The white race is doomed to extinction and you cowards won’t do shit! White Europeans will be minorities.

Attached: 42C1963C-A657-4766-8951-044D00D88979.jpg (951x1024, 169.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZrN43QR-Ms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jews are

Kek

Attached: 1591037114472.png (1615x787, 173.49K)

This doesn’t answer my question

Gtfo rabbi shekelnigger

Attached: 1647573651949.png (636x773, 296.2K)

Attached: Kratos_Greek_Nigga_Butthole.jpg (640x426, 37.07K)

>gtfo rabbi
Ok mutt! I’m trying to get you to save whites and somehow I’m a kike! Do something

Nah in the future Whites will just all move somewhere else and sooner or later those people will have an ethnostate of their own. That’s happening within a 100 years easily.

The only challenge is will we be able to have our whole country back. That’s probably not going to happen but having some sort of Orania in multiple places is more than feasible. Better hope your ancestors don’t get mongrolized until then.

Descendants I mean, not ancestors

Attached: White Extinction 32% of World Population in 1945.jpg (1188x728, 151.55K)

> Nah in the future Whites will just all move somewhere else
Where? Where will they go without getting hunted down by feral shitskins

You didn't even ask a question, you retarded faggot. Fucking kek.

I say we take over SA and march north until no niggers exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZrN43QR-Ms
>then it has all been in vain, the white race has failed
Made me think of this.

The time for health and future outlook is now my white brothers. Do what it takes cut and bulk. Don't let a nigger get away with nigger shenanigans to another white person. People are sick of niggers. There's no reason not to live by your honor.

Another ting everytime you deal with a shitskin take a page from their book. Ask for the manager, say the service/food was subpar and you want a refund. Fight fire with fire.

they are overinflating the numbers to demoralize white people further
go outside and use your eyes

10 Percent is too high of a number
We need a white zero policy worldwide

Um..name?

Hey it's you again.

First, we survived worse, niggers aren't a real menace

Second

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Is that a fucking joke
If so good job, you shouldn't waste your time here kid.

I laughed so hard at this.

Attached: 1643911008701.jpg (680x513, 36.79K)

And then all the Third Worlders demand access to that state too and they get let in.

Yeah I’d didn’t read anything you wrote. Just post more busty fit chicks.

The solution is obviously, have more white children.

"Oh, you want to court my 13yo daughter before she turns 16 and guzzles 50 gallons of nigger sperm on the internet? I'll blow your fucking head off you sick pedo freak?"

You see the problem?