Why does stuff like this never happen in Europe?

Why does stuff like this never happen in Europe?

Attached: oUrgKJK.jpg (1080x1819, 438.16K)

Infuriating.

If you make less than $20/hr, have your baby at home or don’t hold it. Try not being poor next time.

Because they pay 50% of their income to taxes so they pay more over a 40 year career for this birth. But because it’s not upfront Twitter idiots think it’s “free” in Europe
And that’s after pretty much being a nigger-tier welfare continent propped up by the US. If the US dropped out of Europe the system would literally instantly collapse

this is why white people aren't reproducing

Anyone with a net worth below $100k and over the age of 25 should be sterilized

they want to take the baby away so they can do bad shit to it right away , never letting my child out of my sight like that if i have 1--

>the people who print and control the money should be able to castrate whoever they want
ok Satan

My dad stayed with me the entire time in the hospital when I was born. Which is why the Jews didn't get a chance to steal my foreskin.

Seems fair, It means a nurse has to stand by to clean and place the baby on the mothers chest instead of just smacking shit out of it and wrapping it in a blanket like normal.

When is a blue state going to pass free healthcare?

lucky , my dad never even talked to me really and the jews mutilated me

What's with the Europe shilling recently? Who cares?

protestant ethics on full display

Well, American healthcare is fucking bullshit but the Europe shilling is actually pretty annoying

Why'd you have a c-sec unless you were tricked by the jew or had multiple babies stuck.
If you elect c-sec, you don't deserve to multiply

shitskins already using it all sorry bud, !maybe next life.

That is horrible, but now you have the chance to be a much better father than your own and not repeating the cycle with your own future kids.

>the chance to be a much better father than your own
ya thats the plan but idk man , iv never even seen a vagina the world feels like its ending or at least people are acting that way. everything has felt so surreal lately , especially all the normies who have no idea what the fuck is happening. good luck man

I've got about a $500k net worth and I'd still laugh my ass off at you boomer kikeservative faggots getting the kulak treatment.

Women will opt for a c section these days because they're so precious, they want zero pain. Fucking retards would rather have their guts cut open under heavy anesthesia than just do what nature intended. pediatricians love it to because they rake in big dollars for a procedure that isn't even needed most of the time.

More than half of the Europeans don't work or earn income, and instead of paying taxes just receive benefits. The rest who chose to work know what they are getting into, so it is their choise.

Not one person noticed it says after c-sec. That is the man reason you are charged because the doctor has to sow your ass back up.

How about your guys vs those guys in open field battle. Blunts and sharps only no guns and see who the strongest are. Don’t be a pussy tell all your jew friends my uncle owns a huge pig farm

>tfw 26 and only $60k net worth

Attached: 1646720632406.png (765x673, 1.11M)