Remember what Abel told Cain:

>"You're helping me brother!" If you can die innocent at the hand of one who is WILLING to take your bad Karma away into Hell to keep it there forever even…better than dying in your sin and going to Hell right?
He’s got a point you know..

Attached: 40BD220C-78C3-46CA-B5FE-23B4B36B1786.jpg (1125x656, 349.31K)

I'm pretty sure the "You're helping me brother" is not in the Bible

So you disagree with him?

100%

Faggot jew stories. Fuck off back to lebbit.

What part?

You’re gonna burn for that tranny

All of it. None of it is Biblical and he is using a Western pop culture view of Karma

If you kill criminals or bad people in revenge or retaliation do you go to heaven?

That has nothing to do with what he stated.

but I'll play along.
Paul murdered lot's of people. Is Paul in heaven.

Trannies should be thrown from rooftops.

its been awhile in my readings. isnt it a purification process. the sum who end up in the pits of tartarus are part of the antichrists legion no? also everyone whos dead isnt in heaven yet but a few, thats where i forget with paul. so idk

Pits of tatarus ?
You mean Hades ?
Everyone dies and sleep until the resurrection.
Those who will continue on to the resurrection wake up
Some are cast into the fire for a bit to got through Apocatastasism the second death.
(It means reconstitution, restitution, or restoration to the original or primordial condition.)
Then all of them are given a new eternal body.

The ones that are not resurrected continue to sleep forever. They went back to were they were before they died. The Void.

Only The Beast, The False Prophet, The Devil along with Death AND HELL(The Grave) are cast into the Lake of Fire.

And Death and Hell are cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death: the lake of fire.
(Revelation 20:14)

and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulphur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
(Revelation 20:10)

>before they died.
Before they were born*

see how you used second death twice. thats where im confused. if the second death is the lake of fire, people go in that. i thought you dont return from that you get annihilated. i thought tartarus was the lake of fire i dont recall.

Attached: unemployment.png (972x309, 87.71K)

>. if the second death is the lake of fire, people go in that. i thought you dont return from that you get annihilated

The view that was held by almost all early Christians about the Lake of Fire, is called Apocatastasis.
It means reconstitution, restitution, or restoration to the original or primordial condition.

Origen of Alexandria (c. 184–c. 253), and Gregory of Nyssa (c. 335–c. 395), understood the lake of fire as a symbolic purifying fire used to eliminate the dross from the gold, aka a "refiner's crucible". Meaning a place where your sins were burned away.
Origen refers to the "lead of wickedness" that must be refined out of the gold.

Pretty sure there is no concept of having a conscious living soul that keeps being concious after death and goes to “hell” in the old testament.

i know about the alchemical connection. now what if everything is slag?

everything won't be slag because a portion of it is the Spirit of God.

Daniel 12:1, And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written IN THE BOOK. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Read this twice
"And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt."

They all 100% are resurrected and live FOREVER.

checked. thank you.