Honestly, how likely is it a US city is shit with a nuke ?

I have major doubts it will happen.

Attached: 5aef586d3905b16af336861d8864ae04.jpg (620x393, 54.81K)

hopefully very

If US cities are hit by nukes, Russian and Chinese cities will also be hit by nukes.

this user gets it

Attached: do it faggot.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

>how likely is it a US city is shit with a nuke ?
this happens every day in san francisco

The question isn't when, it's which one is most likely?

dumb image, they explode in the air
and its not going to happen

nukes are fake

Attached: 1646066093927.png (1800x1244, 3.67M)

We literally have alien technology bro, don’t worry about it

baby nuke needs a 5 warhead mirv that blankets the whole island in pure atomic fire

>dumb image, they explode in the air
not when you walk them in with a suitcase

who made this retarded picture? they need to kill themselves asap.

I'd laugh if Seattle San Fran and jew York got glasses more dead jews than the lolocaust by tens of times what's 200k times 50

Just because you’re retarded and don’t understand even the most basic physics, doesn’t mean nukes aren’t real. They very much are real

Checked. Based and suitcase nuke pilled

Didn’t know there were actual books on this schizo shit. I thought it was just something someone said as a joke because it was the most obviously retarded thing they could think of but then some people were so retarded they actually believed it.

Attached: C9109893-DB83-420A-89CE-3657DDDC09E2.png (250x228, 79.26K)

I feel like if every super power knew there wouldn't be mutual assured destruction, the world would be in a constant state of conventional war until one super power reigned supreme.

It's statisically "more likely than not" right now with an estimage of 1500 strikes (mostly tactical) being thrown down onto US cities.

I was just reading today that the Low Yield Tactical Nukes are not restricted by treaty and would had a 1,000 meter blast radius with a fireball that would instantly kill anyone within that zone... followed by a lethal dose of radiation for anyone within 2,000 meters. Those outside the heat blast and radiation strike zone would later succumb to cancers (within months or a year) but that loss of food and crops would kill them sooner.

Then there's the large Kiloton and Megaton Nukes that are city-killers. These can strip all life from a megacity like Los Angeles or Tokyo with a blast that exceeds 1,800 times the power of the ones used on Japan in WW2.

If Russia feels that America threatens to remove their head of state (currently Putin), they have a pre-emptive first strike policy to take out the USA. They also have a dead-man's switch to nuke any nation that defeats it in conventional battle to deter direct conflict.

We're currently on a knife's edge and ANY minor incident could trigger a nuclear reaction from Russia. If they use Nukes on the Ukraine they will be tactical. But on the West they will apply a full-measure nuclear strike.

Just 1% of all nuclear weapons on Earth are enough to kill off all life on the surface of the planet. The problem is that China is jostling to use a distracted America to invade Taiwan and Russia has a pre-emptive nuke policy. We are VERY close to annihilation.

Attached: 1586138650543.jpg (2002x843, 83.73K)

depends what kind of effect you want. just maximize the blast damage radius? airburst. you want to permanently contaminate the area with radiation? groundburst.

What about Israel

nuclear war in general is not very likely, but in the event of nuclear war EVERY major US city is getting hit with nukes.

Highly unlikely even if the US starts fucking Russia up in Ukraine.

True, if about 100Mt they'd detonate at around 7000ft.

>nuclear war in general is not very likely,
Jews are getting desperate user