Mystic medallion

99.99999% ashkenazi dad brought me back a kabbalah souvenir from the motherland a couple years back before I was cabal and mysticism-pilled. Unfortunately I didn’t attend jew summer school and I live about 250 miles away from any other beak-nosed retard.

Am I cursed if I keep this thing or should I start wearing it to maximize jew powers? Don’t know who else to ask to transcribe this and it’s pretty old.

Attached: 93242CCC-403C-452C-852B-F4A486D3E7E8.jpg (392x372, 169.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabbalah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1E185180-5B11-4113-9D56-E6350FA8F7A1.jpg (465x454, 228.73K)

Alright chaim, I'll bite. It says "Fieldy's" in Ancient Jew.

phone up the jidf

Looks like bad juju

Attached: 1647496072738.png (142x151, 41.8K)

doesnt activate until you rape a baby

Attached: kabbalah-meme.jpg (391x547, 179.83K)

No shit, wat do. Didn’t really connect the dots that some mystical jew bullshit sitting around in my apartment for a few years could be bad juju until the other day, when I was reading about jewish mysticism and put 2+2 together

It says
>If I was worth anything I would’ve been sold by your dad

Father is an atheist physicianfag goy that isn’t hurting as far as many goes. One time he was gifted an amazonian haunted necklace and only thought to give it back to the literal glownigger patient he received it from after my mom started seeing shadows move in their old house. I’m not putting a similar scenario past him for this thing too.

money*
But would like to know if I should hold onto it or if it’s going to bring about similar ridiculous circumstances eventually because of the potential for bad juju. Kabbalah is spooky reading about, never mind being in possession of an ancient artifact

bump

any jews here to really translate?

melt it and throw the result in the ocean

not for free

gl user, your going to need it

Attached: 1597892325836.jpg (1032x774, 30.78K)

Nah kabbalah is basically just like every other abrahamic religion with a few twists not much different overalls, they still believe in sin, manifestations of god etc. you’ll be alright, plus pretty sure that’s a hindu-buddhist palm (forget the name) so it’s probably new age spirit mumbo jumbo. Maybe freemason related

post it on /x/

absolute brainlet post

It's just the 72 names of God. Pic related is a nicer $180 version. Op's dad is a cheap ass.

Attached: ar-p063_silver_and_gold_kabbalah_necklace_-_72_holy_names.jpg (1200x1200, 182.83K)

Isn’t part of the notion that eventually man can become God, in effect killing God? Which goes hand in hand with transhumanism and Marxism and the esoteric symbolism with the freemasons?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabbalah

Still a bit of a pleb with wrapping my head around some of this stuff. Grew up with a non-religious background so anything resembling occult/mysticism has been abstract or a fairy tale as long as I’ve been alive. Realizing I have an amulet of the same learning material I’ve been reading about was kind of odd.

Trips of truth

It says
>sneeds feed and seed, formerly chucks

>it’s round and has doodle writing on it therefore it’s the same thing
Are you positive about this? It checks out at face value.
>also implying this thing is 5 years old and made in some dusty modern warehouse
Add a couple zeros and it’s more accurate, thing is pretty fucking old

if o had a faggot son like you OP, I'd bring you a dbyuk box instead and have you open it

Wear it for the kike magic, its like a star of david or a tatoo on your arm

Youre such a dipshit

no that’s just something retards like believe without every doing research into on their own. They believe in an eternal unchanging god sort of like Hinduism's brahman. and that humanity is one of many levels/ emanation of this divine light and therefore humanity reflects the creator (hence the occult term as above so below)

It'll give you the urges to exploit the goyim, to do nepotism and speculate on the market

and you’re a christcuck retard that thinks anything with a shadow is the devil.

you are literally "all religions are the same bruhhh" level of dumb

Fucking false flagging kike... Big bang, multiple genders, and a bunch of other fake science is lifted straight from the kabbalah except written in technical scientific sounding language.

Masonic date for construction of the Temple of Solomon: 966 BC, day debated but believed by jews to fall on 17 Marcheshvan in the Hebrew calendar. Exactly 3,000 years later, a very likely date for the Third Temple: 966 years + 2034 years = 3,000 years, 3,000 years after 966 BC = 2034 AD. The Hebrew date of 17 Marcheshvan in the Gregorian year of 2034 AD falls on October 30, 2034. The Third Temple in Jerusalem is where christians believe their "antichrist" will be coronated.

17 Marcheshvan in the Hebrew calendar is very sacred to jews, probably their most important date. 17 Marcheshvan is ascribed to both the first Temple of Solomon and their "Great Flood" which they call "the Mabul". By date connection to 17 Marcheshvan, Nostradamus was very, very likely referring to the Third Temple and also to the christian "antichrist" when he used the word "Mabus", the Latinized form of Mabul.

September 11, 2001 in relation to October 30, 2034: Exactly 15 compound lunar cycles after the day of the 9/11 false flag; falls precisely on October 30, 2034 (17 Marcheshvan) to the EXACT day: 1 synodic month X 1 sidereal month X 15 cycles = 12,102 days. The Hebrew calendar is Lunar. Additionally, calculate half of one astronomical Zodiac (Precession of the Equinoxes) before 9/11: 12,885.75 years before 9/11 = 10884 BC. Exactly 7,770 years after 10884 BC is the year of 3114 BC. 3114 BC is the beginning of the oldest calendar known to man, the Mayan Calendar. There is therefore only a 1 in 12,886 chance that the calendar start date of 3114 BC and exactly 7,770 years before is unrelated to 9/11; there must be an intentional connection by people involved in 9/11 using an extremely ancient calendar system.

Conclusion: the 9/11 false flag is a critical date connecting both the Temple of Solomon and the Third Temple in Jerusalem by mathematics and astronomy. By the astronomically-correct Zodiac, September 11, 2001 is very likely the actual starting date for the Age of Aquarius.

Attached: cheers.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

Where does the 72 come from?
Where does the 99 come from for Muslims?

You’re literally
>Ching chong all religions are sooo diferent!!
levels of australian spear chucked

>Am I cursed if I keep this thing or should I start wearing it to maximize jew powers? Don’t know who else to ask to transcribe this and it’s pretty old.
Do you even want to be a Jew? If yes then obviously you should use that thing to become the arch-necromancer. If you're just going to be a self-hating goyaboo then give me the artifact. I'm not Jewish but I will figure out what to do with it.

Basically op is a Jew whose dad jews him

30 posts in and still no exact translation or confirmation, oy vey. kikes sure are letting themselves go

2034-2001 = 33

He probably got swindled by some druggie in Tsfat claiming to be some kind of kabbalah mystic. It's a cheap trinket they pawn off on boomers

lol

Feel free to post evidence of that retard or just shove a cross in your ass and tell some more about shit other christcucks told you
>muh false flag!!!
kek