I'd bet a 100 bucks that Alex Jones is a deep state agent

I'd bet a 100 bucks that Alex Jones is a deep state agent.

Attached: _102845900_7f45c40b-128e-4c1c-9790-38cd3ff0d8a7.jpg (976x549, 60.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/en69uq.mp4
youtu.be/lsbtGJ3IXa4
youtube.com/watch?v=7acg6WDbH4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'd lose that bet. He's one of the most based men alive

Isn't he jewish?

how about you get deep in some bitches

Attached: 0e88203da430c5a1e72d4e26fe48eb12.jpg (758x747, 328.53K)

>mixes schizoposting with credible conspiracies
he could just be a retard, it's impossible to know

>He's one of the most based men alive
Except for Sandyhook. He was forced by a COURT RULING to pay out financial damages for the slander and libel he put out against the parents claiming they killed their kids and participated ina false flag attack.

He is the king of Any Forumsschizos for sure. Kek, keep it up retard. just wait until you get a slew of libel lawsuits for letting your mental illness go unchecked just like Alex.

seriously motherfucker shut the hell up, alphabet agencies and jews don't run shit now take those pills.

Attached: take your meds.jpg (638x359, 117.9K)

he kept having a Freudian slip the other day, saying “we have to fight against liberty”

Alex jones talked about osama bin laden being a CIA operative that was planning on hitting the WTC with airplanes live on air the summer of 2001. If this guy is a CIA plant they have done a terrible job at keeping their shit secret.
This man is a hero.

I raise you $1000

>memeflag
>retard post
Kys, shill.

Attached: HonestMarvelousIslandcanary-size.gif (454x307, 2.49M)

He's pretty up front about how unreliable he is.
files.catbox.moe/en69uq.mp4
youtu.be/lsbtGJ3IXa4

Attached: 1608362721580.jpg (800x800, 65.05K)

I’m sure some of his employees are spooks, but he himself surely isn’t. I’ve talked to his son before. I’m not going to say much more than that, but I can guarantee Alex is Alex, genuine and true to self as can be.

>I'd bet a 100 bucks
>100 bucks
That's equivalent to 10 dollars fifteen years ago. kek

best I can do is 50% off Super female vitality plus.

Attached: 1647476029152.jpg (356x586, 101.07K)

Once he got out of bohemian grove they said they would use his family if he didn’t shill so though it didn’t start that way it really shows the limitations of our freedom

He's a literal good that will do absolutely anything for money no matter who asks or why or who's paying he will fuck you over personally for a couple hundred bucks if offered and he has time, fuck this fat faggot

Attached: 1647572819494.jpg (225x225, 7.36K)

would

>goof

he is

fucking this. my daughter asks for $100 to go to the movies with her friends every weekend. back in the day it was $20 at most. and that was expensive
thank fucking God i found the Ibex. kek

The Ibex?

heh

Any millionaire who spouts "controversial opinions" against the establishment and is still alive is controlled opposition for a fact.

he's a deep jew agent

chinese own hollywood, the muslims run the federal reserve, saudis own the mainstream media

and jews are gods chosen people and israel is the only democracy in the middle east and our greatest ally!

Alex is Based and OP is gay.
how can you not watch this and laugh your ass off.
youtube.com/watch?v=7acg6WDbH4w

Attached: swimming pools.jpg (828x1393, 167.6K)

He's a business man first, granted though with a passion for what he does.
Like any business he has his boom and bust cycles. Corona and now Russia are a big boom for him, he's probably made more money these last 3 years than than he has the previous 8.
That said, the moment shit *really* hits the fan, he has a boat waiting for him and his family to bug out to South America. He won't be around, despite hinting that he's spent a lot of money to keep him operational even if infrastructure goes out. That's a BS lie. He doesn't give a fuck about you.

This. This nigger really says the Chinese run Hollywood. It's so pathetically stupid. He might as well be a spokesperson for kikes (and he is).

fpbp
"Jones is a Jew" bots and shills BTFO

If you know their name or their face, they are "deep state" or whatever you want to call it. Dead internet theory is real. Even seemingly smaller YouTubers. Everything is fucking fake. Fuck! I wish the sun would just explode already.

Attached: 1642738855158.jpg (374x374, 20.9K)