Oups Biden son busted

Psaki on q to Joe Biden: "I'd point you to Hunter Biden's reps. He doesn't work in the government."
youtube.com/watch?v=RGnuYNfrmQk

Attached: oups.png (1162x693, 780.34K)

The hatred for her on this board circles back to most anons being incels who live in their momma's basement

Nah it's the way she talks and the patronizing way she responds to questions when she isn't outright ignoring them, even though it's her whole job to answer questions from the press.

I like to see how she knows she's being put on the spot and just dismisses it with a straight face

>t.

Attached: 1647578042886.jpg (125x123, 2.33K)

Y W N B A W

Attached: 1585591939899.jpg (805x1024, 57.24K)

This is the same shit line they pulled when Hillary Clinton was running, about Bill Clinton.

Didn't stop them from going after everyone in the Trump family

She’s so beautiful, smart, and witty. I think I love her, user bros

And the fact she fucking lies knowing damn why the question is pertinent. Playing dumb when we all knew this shit was real eons ago and implicates Joe Biden completely.

The media is harder on Biden than trump and Obama combined. That is a fact.

Dilate and seethe faggot fucking tranny.

nah - she's gross looking and has that typical know nothing liberal condescension about her.

Attached: jconnelly.jpg (474x592, 45.78K)

Even funnier that the same people who say they will literally hunt down and kill journalists are getting offended on their behalf because Psaki was snippy with them.

>the media actively shat on Trump
>the media sucked Obama's asshole
>combine those two treatments to get lukewarm meh
>the media is harder on Biden than lukewarm meh
You're either wrong or lying.

2/10. Lacks basis in reality.

I dare you to prove that "fact"

>circles back
I see what you did there, Carlos.

Are you too young to remember fox news flipping their shit over Obama wearing a tan suit?

Based.

None of them work for the government.

Bet you won't post any proof. I can find proof of the lugenpresse translating Biden's dementia babble for him though, lots of it.

>flipping their shit
What does this mean? Was Obongo banned from social media?

The media is not hard on Biden at all

Why would anyone want a po faced 4/10 misandrist anywhere near them?

Correction, not in the US government.

'Flipping your shit (or your lid)' is a slang term for getting angry.

What does Trump getting banned from social media for saying nigger or whatever AFTER he was out of office have to do with MSM shitting on him?

They sucked Obama's dick, but squeezed Trump's balls in a vice, the middle ground being they just kind of give Biden the silent treatment.

Fox News isn't "the media". Fox News is one channel, that typically opposes the mainstream media narrative.
Every other channel went out of their way to sing Obama's praises and cover up his scandals and mistakes.

>Fox News is one channel, that typically opposes the mainstream media narrative.
Christ I forgot 90% of this board weren't even here before 2016.

They don't though, they suck Biden off hardcore. They were calling him the adult in the room and superintelligent and shit. Mranwhile, look at him.

>a narrative that opposes a narrative
user. Wake up. What would Fox's "oppositional" narrative, be opposed to? What IS "the narrative" ???????

>The hatred for her on this board circles back to most anons being incels who live in their momma's basement

Attached: changmad.jpg (349x388, 19.42K)

I know they're controlled opposition, faggot. I know Murdoch is a jew. That doesn't make your assertion that Fox News trashtalking Obama in the most meaningless way possible equates to the media being hard on Obama correct.

Go be a glownigger somewhere else.

Why isn’t there a single Hunter Biden thread I can find that posts any of the shizzle

Attached: 55983B65-95E1-4C7B-861A-80EEFA1845A0.jpg (539x1204, 519.45K)

He says retarded shit for the (You)'s