Lviv airport hit

EXCUSE ME?
ISN'T THAT IN FUCKING WEST UKRAINE RIGHT NEAR THE POLISH BORDER?

HOW FUCKING FAR ARE RUSSIANS THAT THEY'RE ABLE TO HIT LVIV

Attached: lviv.png (331x703, 194.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/world/what-is-a-cruise-missile-and-how-far-can-it-travel-russia-uses-eight-on-ukrainian-city/ar-AAUJgLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I heard some of the bigger shit is coming out of Russian Airspace and some from Belarus as well.
Classic Russia

Russia has an entire supply of ICBMs, they can hit anywhere in the world they want to.

How far does that shit go?
Lviv is literally in Poland, aren't most of the Russians like thousands of miles away?

Is that true?

Can't tell if your trolling, they bombed a training camp that was like 15km from the Polish border like a week ago.

Fuck man, maybe there's a picture or map that's shows how close all these countries involved are.

From ssme video there is more dead from Reddit Battalion

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-18-12-08-32-53.jpg (488x934, 180.93K)

Must be the ghost of kyiv

>HOW FUCKING FAR ARE RUSSIANS THAT THEY'RE ABLE TO HIT LVIV
depends on the system.

The point isn't that they can, its that they are using some low tech ones that cost a lot less.

What? Not again reddit sisters

>What are cruise missiles?

they can hit your home too if they want desu, doesn't mean that there are soldiers near lviv, redditors got btfo'd there too in the same way

Wow, that's a pretty far shot. Nice job, Russia.

Cruise missile

msn.com/en-us/news/world/what-is-a-cruise-missile-and-how-far-can-it-travel-russia-uses-eight-on-ukrainian-city/ar-AAUJgLg

russia is unable to advance that far so the only option is to launch cruise missiles. surprised they even had the missiles fueled and the warheads aren't rusted.

Lviv, laugh love

I expect a couple of things:

"Shocking" news admissions of large Russian gains that the MSM knew were coming but refused to report, and withering attacks by Russian forces to wipe out the Kramatorsk pocket and any remaining garrisons in the larger cities. It's time to wrap this up. Expect also an uptick in Ukranian forces attacking civilians and blaming Russian forces, who have no motive to attack a population they believe that they are liberating.

heh

What a shame, Lviv is so beautiful

uh, missiles are not bombs, duh

Winged Hussars charge when

This. Don't believe the (((MSM))) lies. Zelensky is in Poland. Ukraine is done for. Globohomo lost.

The Russians just used chemical weapons in Kharkiv.

if russia really wanted could cover the ukraine sky with missiles getting it over with in 1 day staying compfy in moscow, but then they would have only rubble an corpses left in ukraine

Omg awesome source

i keep hearing this cope but i only keep seeing more dead russians, captured vehicles, downed jets and no gains. what gives?

Why do you hate America?

So less than 2 weeks? Lol
I don't care if it takes 2 years shit is kino and it's gonna be so funny to dunk on the retards that bought the hohol lies

I mean, it's not cope.
It's what's actually happening, I've seen plenty of videos where anytime Ukranian's step out of cities or try to go anywhere they're immediately shelled

almost all of the death happened in the first 48 hours, russians changed their tactics after the battle in Kharkov where they got shot from civilian houses

Attached: hohols blastedl.webm (320x564, 917.69K)

That too much roket fires an eksploshuns bro