SAY HIS NAME

>PRESIDENT OF UKRAlNE ZElLENSKY NOMINATED FOR THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

Attached: 0234762932tuj93.png (897x296, 34.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voltairenet.org/article216124.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>causes a war
>peace prize nominated
kek, clown world is great

>NOMINATED
calm down nigger

Just false flag a few war crimes and now you get a novel peace prize

Attached: 1647572137800.png (748x476, 48.71K)

Zelensky didn't tell Putin to invade Ukraine, Putin chose that on his own.

[edit]
>causes war
>loses war
>flees to Israel
>gets peace prize

I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF PEACE

>SAY HIS NAME
COCAINE

>hand out rifles to untrained civilians and tell them to fight the Russian army
>demand that the Ukrainian army fight to their death in a war they have already lost

He's forcing soldiers to fight, how is that peaceful. Literally civilians are getting shelled. People are fucking stupid, now fuck fuck off you dumb nigger.

He will win

Attached: 1646091866540.jpg (729x714, 360.08K)

are we surprised? lol

it's like Obama won it, and yet he had so much blood on his hands

Kike

If Zelensky wanted peace he would have prevented the invasion by coming to terms with the reasonable security requirements of Russia.

Has he killed more people than Obama? That's how we choose now right? Who kills the most? I always forget the rules in clown world.

Luckily Zelinsky will fight to the last Ukrainian.

voltairenet.org/article216124.html

Ukraine TV station Canal 24 calls for the extermination of all ethnic Russians, men, women and children.

Attached: voltaire.jpg (704x1817, 215.14K)

>don't defend your country, just let the invaders take everything and genocide your people again

Putin can simply retreat from Ukraine at anytime. We know what Moscow did to them during the Holodomor, never again.

The guy who is allegedly fighting on the front lines is getting a peace prize.

Nobel peace prize is such a joke

Submissive little bitch, hows the honking?

>PEACE PRIZE
lol, lmao.

Attached: (((you))).gif (320x180, 1.51M)

imagine being this naive

Tiresome

>Zeilensky
Learn how to spell it first you nonce.

SAY HIS NAME

Attached: CF3170EE-FD93-43F5-8A1D-61725B407228.jpg (808x431, 48.47K)

There was already fighting in Ukraine, the kike of Ukraine was given options that he ignored & cheered on by the NATO fags who told him that to be in NATO was an option (it isn't) & that Crimea & the Russian speaking areas of the east could be saved. A fake President of a country with fake borders. The only prize that actor should get is a Razzie

>conscript all the men
>hand them all AK-47's
>peace prize
reminds me of when Obama got it for bombing children

>Putin can simply retreat from Ukraine at anytime.
That would doom Russia to inevitable attack by NATO forces. It's pretty obvious that NATO (America) isn't going to stop until it controls the world.

He is prolonging a war.

Remember owebama got one for just being elected, then proceeded to drone the shit out of everything.

Pretending anyone's hands are clean in this is how we are in this mess right now. A bit like pretending the US putting nukes next to russia isn't what set off the cuban missile crisis.

>them
seems they missed a few, the regret 80 years on.

a US president got it for being a nigger.

(((Nobel Peace Prize)))

Attached: 1637371918058.jpg (739x415, 96.65K)

This picture got nominated for a (((Pulitzer))) or something, but didn't win, obviously

Attached: 1642555392486.jpg (1504x1680, 258.87K)

HONK HONK

Hey wasnt there some nigger who got the Noble peace price for simply being a nigger???

not surprising they gave one to Obama for blowing up brown children

less died than in the Iraq war combat phase that killed over 7k civilians, nearly all by US troops. The hypocrisy of warmongers like Biden & Blinken who bang the war drums at every opportunity.

didn't he use the hunter killer swarm on some kiddies then get the medal ?

I list all respect for the Nobel peace price the day it was awarded to Obama. It’s obviously become a tool of political propaganda when you give it too a war monger because you want to look progressive for acknowledging the black man in charge. Even if you believe the Russians are completely in the wrong (like I do) then he still isn’t promoting piece. A war of self defense is still a war

>calling for no fly zone over ukraine aka literally asking for ww3
>nobel peace price
just kek.

I hate you so fucking much.

Attached: glow.jpg (1024x810, 101.06K)

If you think this way, you're irredeemably evil, and eternal torment is inevitable

>literally begging for WW3
>PEACE prize

Attached: 1647495006947m.jpg (1024x800, 110.78K)