Britney about politics

Britney about politics

Attached: britney1.png (420x721, 357.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XOUVcSentZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The First Epistle Of Paul To Timothy 2:11-12
youtu.be/XOUVcSentZg

She’s a rebel, I like it

i want to believe, i could repopulate the earth 10 times with the amount of jizz i coomed to her as a wee lad

Attached: 1646846682612.png (867x979, 201.01K)

Wtf? Anti-semite bitch.

Someone post her bush please

Has she ever gotten her tits out?

Britney has been a head case since the 2000s. Frankly, her father is in the right to force her into psychotropic therapy. This must be totally embarrassing to the Spears family as a whole.

Thankfully, she's eventually going to stop this shit forever once she gets the help she desperately needs.

Attached: what is schizophrenia for schizos.jpg (830x747, 81.88K)

does op ever take a day off?

>that’s a good thing
If you tell me what to think one more time I’ll run for President and, I swear by Allah, I’ll censor every single one of your newspapers. I will guillotine you and your sponsors.

MK ultra programming probably gone haywire. Based, nonetheless.

She needs to be careful, or they'll just dope her and lock her away again...like the last time she started speaking against the establishment position.

>i could repopulate the earth 10 times with the amount of jizz i coomed to her
Could you imagine how enormous our ballsacks would be if we were born with all our sperms like how women are born with all the eggs they'll ever have.

Pretty based that we can just make more sperm. Must be weird being a woman and knowing you have a finite amount of reproductive cells in you.
God I love having a cock and balls

>If you tell me what to think one more time
I think you should do it.

>I’ll run for President and, I swear by Allah, I’ll censor every single one of your newspapers. I will guillotine you and your sponsors.
Inshallah, takbir. You've got my vote.

Attached: 2037.jpg (960x769, 637.2K)

Shes "au-natural", too?
Kinda starting to like her

>Could you imagine how enormous our ballsacks would be if we were born with all our sperms
honestly i've been edging for months, our body pisses it out naturally its a shame, i was just trying to make big cooms but alas there is a natural equilibrium the body adjusts to that prevents this endeavour sadly

god works in mysterious ways senpai

Attached: FROM_MY_COLD_STICKY_HANDS.jpg (2000x1125, 355.39K)

Oh man it is actually the nicest bush I have seen in a while no joke, just how I like it personally, covers the whole mound but is nice and maintained

That's not real

I knocked on out to her the other day and im nearly 50. She's been a guilty pleasure of mine for fucks knows how long cos she reminds me of my girlfriend in high school. Ooooh yeah!

Oy vey shut it down

Attached: IMG_20220318_060109.jpg (1080x1534, 428.16K)

Damn, like a woman scorned. If she, Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence, etc ever joined forces, the power of righteous fury wielded by normie childhood icons could spur a pogram at the hands of their own plebbit npc zombies. Leave Brittany, Hermione, and Katniss alone!

Attached: IMG_20220303_230007_432.jpg (767x1024, 142.12K)

baZed Britney SpearZ

>She's been a guilty pleasure of mine for fucks knows how long cos she reminds me of my girlfriend in high school
iktf

Attached: jump.png (1456x1381, 2.54M)

Britney's based af. I guess a lifetime of Jew rape will make it real clear who the problem is.

Attached: 1641353950839.gif (323x290, 1.14M)

There is a civil war in Ukraine since 2014. After the american-backed coup. If you didn't know it. (See the documentary films of Oliver Stone about Ukraine).

Kek and checked was just about to post it. Based Hungarian.
>op is always a faggot

fuck yes :)

>There is a civil war in Ukraine since 2014. After the american-backed coup.
Pure McCaincidence

Attached: mcain_ukraine.png (1440x810, 1.1M)

>nooo don't bomb the rebels they are so nice

Attached: 310344_original.jpg (1110x544, 145.13K)

She was posting about jesuits and jews a week ago or so

I had a picture of her on my guitar when I was a teen, played in a death metal band

>hurting a cat
drone strike that nigger rn

>Sorry, this page isn't available
BROS....

You sit quietly over dinner listening to her political rants, anything is worth it, all for the thrill of her going down on you!

Attached: American_Smile.jpg (1920x1080, 257.32K)

Loooool you think Britney wrote this??

Yeah, sounds just like her.

**eye roll***

have these rebels been the nicest? like ever?

Attached: 1616872498781.jpg (1280x766, 197.03K)

It's shit op made up. Google it and you'll see she went on a rant about being nice and that she'll be mean now. That's it. Op go suck some more nigger dick.