This is what happens to "previous" current things

Next.

Attached: jpg.jpg (829x872, 124.11K)

What was even the nominal rationale for just letting literal shit-covered insane retards colonize the public spaces of major cities

to blame trump in some twisted way

This is bigoted, what made them change their minds?!

dems are worried about the midterms lol

Attached: tumblr_6f7ce5a627def189fbe12bce3aae5b89_8f17ef4c_500 (1).gif (500x500, 453.09K)

its an election year and they need for things to be neat and clean to give the appearance that biden int wrecking the economy

To feel good thats all its ever been about. But when they feel worse doing something then feeling good they stop. They dont care about logic or reason they simply want to do whatever makes them feel good in the moment. They are women.

the ship them to conservative states

It's got so bad in SF and Portland that the woke fags cant even deny it. Crime and hobos have been going way up and they dont want it to start fucking with their property values

>liberal US Cities change course
at least in Austin TX we had to literally force the mayor and he drug his feet for 3 months.

I know that exact spot in Seattle and walked right by it every day for half a decade. It will be a shithole again within a day of clearance, or, if there's an extended police presence, one day after they're gone

Every jew attending the next sabbath at my nearest synagogue will die if a white woman gets killed by niggers tomorrow, rabbi.

Screencap this post, mossad/fbi/cia/mi6 nigger worshipper.

Slash your nigger lovinng zionist Soros paid throat.

Ask me what's wrong with defending white women. Do it. I dare you, Tryrone.

bingo

there are a few factors
homeless cost nothing
they can serve as a visual for wealth inequality so people remember why they must pay more taxes
they also increase dissatisfaction for the working class
they remind people that they are powerless to solve even simple problems

The nominal reason was that the homeless are a disadvantaged group marginalized by capitalism, and that it would be cruel to hold them to the same legal standard as a normal person.

They literally think that poverty causes crime, and if you give these people houses, they will stop doing crime. They dont understand that criminal behavior is what leads people to being poor and homeless because they lose their entire support network due to stealing to buy drugs.

Hopefully the new mayor will make good on his promise and clean this shit up. It’s fucking out of control. It’s like every fifth person in this town is some scum bag shit-bum. I’m so fucking tired of it.

Midterm elections in Nov. They move them like they did for the super bowl. It's a lie. Liberals give 0 fucks about people literally living in the street, walking over their bodies as they slowly disintegrate. Except near election time.

Lol this

no facilities to place them, no money, no rules or legislative processes for handling it, social or political outcry

this is assuming they're all committing crime

Yeah that may be a fraction of them. But the whole “just give them a home” meme is bullshit. Because most are so mentally ill they’d end up destroying this home. But retards don’t know that, because they don’t know homeless people. They’re just liberals from the suburbs and incredibly naive.

What finally drove me out of there is that every fucking person I would meet was unwilling to recognize the actual problems. They all wanted to excuse the homeless for everything they do, including stealing from you, following you, throwing shit at you. They act like if you notice it then it's your problem for being bothered. I fucking hate libs so much it's unreal

Pic related is from Seattle and the mayor just got elected recently.

This exactly, they will go back to virtue signaling for the homeless after they get elected.

Elections coming up. Total joke of a government

>this is assuming they're all committing crime
They are. They're camping illegally in public, defecating in public, using federally illegal hard drugs in public, selling stolen merchandise in public, and shoplifting. Every last one of them

>. I fucking hate libs so much it's unreal
Based

they're murdering the homeless people aren't they? The sad reality is that once you become homeless you cease to be a human and you can basically get murdered by anyone

AYO FUCK YOU FOR NO REASON BUT THAT I PUT A CHOSE A NUMBER TO PUT AND YOU WERE IT

Like they do for blacks. It’s liberal prejudice of low-expectations.

the only solution is to kill the homeless, it seems

Literally because they voted democrat all the time. Now theybrigged the machines so they don't need them anymore. Now all blacks are useful for is getting buck broken. Sheboons are obsolete

Yes. 95% of them will destroy the home by using drugs in it, stripping it for material to sell to buy more drugs, bringing in prostitutes to pimp out for money to buy drugs, etc. The other 5% will destroy it because they are schizophrenic. And that's the entire homeless population

yatzee

Its literally a new game i made for myself

you sound like some faggot boomer

>and they dont want it to start fucking with their property values
Its been a decade of that user. San francisco has had 100k homeless for 8 yrs now, thats one ninth of the city population. Yet prices still climbed. Plus inflation doesn't care about squatters those houses will increase in value no matter what.

So basically democrats cannot govern. Not only has every developed country solved this, but we had already solved this. Then babies took the wheel and cities have had violent crime rise 85% per year, year over year.

He's not wrong

Homeless killer was memory holed cause they havent caught him. Fearing copycats, they move homeless camps before they get shot dead as well

LOL they know that if they keep driving high earning whites out of city centers the companies will have a hard time hiring. I mean it's hard to hire people now as it is.

Election year clean up
>lol jk we didn't really want to destroy society

I used to volunteer at a soup kitchen. I used to feel sorry for the homeless. I used to think that they were just victims of bad luck and that it could happen to any one of us.

As the years went by I started to realize that these people, the vast majority of them, are homeless because they are mentally ill or they have a drug or alcohol addiction.

These people don't want to be helped. In my city they just finished building a giant multi-million dollar homeless shelter last year. And it's mostly empty. Why? Because the homeless don't want to live there, they would rather be on the street. The shelter doesn't allow pets, and most of these people have dogs. The shelter doesn't allow drugs or alcohol.

If you try to help, really help, these homeless they will just manipulate you into giving them money, which they will then spend on drugs.

There are billions of dollars of aid available to get these people off the streets. Swalaquinisha in Compton can have 3 kids from 3 different fathers and still get free housing and food. There's housing for the homeless, they just don't want it.

Came here to say this. It's like when a job starts cleaning up the place for inspectors, or headquarters, or whoever else important is coming to visit.

Well in Seattle they're cracking down because they had like 3 murders in a week or so on the same street that's been an open air drug market for a decade (also it's in the middle of downtown and the main transit corridor — hilarious). But whatever, every few years this happens. There's a murder, libs say oh maybe we should have police actually, cops do "presence patrols" for a couple weeks, then it goes back to normal. Cops vanish, homeless return, libs go back to ignoring the problem

Get used to it because you’ll be seeing it all over the country and in larger numbers. The narrative will shift and the politicians will announce to the goyim that they must do everything they can to clear the encampments for reasons lol. This country is so dead.

yeah. This. I always tell homeless people to fuck off and get a job. People who give them money just enable their addiction and prolong their suffering. I dont' understand it.

>homeless because they are mentally ill or they have a drug or alcohol addiction.
100% of them. It's not "capitalism" making them homeless except in some very indirect sense. It's a drug addiction or it's being schizophrenic. There are millions of dollars in funding for programs to help these people, but guess what? None of them want help, because they like drugs or they're insane. And libs are unwilling to force them to be sober or force them into insane asylums. So nothing happens

In the documentary "Seattle is Dying" some residents confront the mayor about the homeless problem at a town hall meeting. When they tell him that the homeless people are stealing from their businesses he outright laughs at them because he thought it was funny. That meme about how many fortune 500 CEOs are literal sociopaths applies to politicians as well.

"capitalism" doesn't make anyone homeless.
even if you have an absolutely bottom of the barrel wageslave job you can still afford shit-tier housing. you'll live in squalor and your life will suck but you won't be homeless.

ugh i walked through one of those in san diego and felt like i needed a shower.

Hey buddy, fuck you for no reason

Dude, being homeless is so not 2022, in the current year it's cool to gas those living without a permanent address. Go with the times man, you don't want to be behind the current trend man. If you don't agree with this statement consider yourself cancelled by the media mob.

My brain hurt reading this retarded ass post lol.

Personal army for demonrats to unleash upon the country during the riots. The president is a demonrat now so they have no reason to keep the hobos around.

Wait a minute, this is the same thread, random luck, you failed me

there are multiple generations of blacks in california that have NEVER worked a day in their lives and they have free housing, free food, free obamaphones. help is there, your basic needs can be met for free.

the homeless live on the street because they are addicts and mentally ill.