Things that make you go hmmm

>100% of individuals sanctioned by Russia are Democrats/Left wingers
Really makes you think doesn't it

You'd think Trump would get sanctioned because he was the toughest ever on russia, same for GOPfags

Attached: images (2) (2).jpg (640x480, 57.08K)

I support Russia over the American government

OP is the kike that just got BTFO in the Trump thread.

/thread

Not that guy but I'll be posting in that thread now, seetheboy

>I support Russia over the American government
The word you're looking for here is traitor, if you like Russia so much why haven't you moved there?

You clearly don't like your own country, so by definition you are leeching off it

>You clearly don't like your own country, so by definition you are leeching off it
My government is illegitimate

Trump isnt in office why would they sanction him

>Trump isnt in office why would they sanction him
Hillary isn't in office either and she got hit with sanctions lol

>My government is illegitimate
Right, it's not the butthurt about losing an election because of trumpist hubris that led you to this belief, it's because there's a conspiracy being waged against red blooded patriots like yourself who just want to get rid of Satanists and demons in the government

Imagine knowing this little about Hillarys history with Russia/Ukraine.

Correct except the "Satanists and demons" are Zionist Jews

Shut the fuck up you retarded mexichango

Why you trying to deflect the issue, though?

If trump was really tough on Russia, why didn't he get sanctioned too, despite not being in the government, just like Hillary?

Oh wow tough guy right there, better shut down the thread before he posts again lol

>better shut down the thread before he posts again lol
Yes

K

Attached: 1596327523764.png (706x674, 44.19K)

So you're not here to defend daddy trump, and you can only seethepost telling people to stfu, it's obvious that there's no point in replying to you

The russian government doesnt rip me off, hate my guts, or want my kids raped and indoctrinated. America is dead and the zionists wear its flag like a defiled corpse. The only traitors are the government

>trump
Absolutelly rent free, just posted to tell you to shut the fuck up, thats all.

>just posted to tell you to shut the fuck up, thats all.
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out then

>Don't let the door hit ya on the way out then
k bye

So why haven't you moved to Russia, then? Clearly you hate your country but somehow you also think it's okay to enjoy the perks it provides, and also to sustain it by living in it

My state protects me from the feds. The founders of this country weren't retarded like yours and give the central government ultimate power. 10 revolutions in 50 years all to get mugged by the very police you pay into. Mexico is the standard of how a country SHOULDNT be run.

Uhh I think you're a little bit confused there buddy, you just posted a list of grievances that the government supposedly is doing to you (which is why you hate them), and now you backpedal by claiming the government is protecting you, fucking kek, the fake outrage larping has gone too far.

>t. never lived in Russia and never dealt with russians

kek, they are no better than niggers, but atleast niggers do not have nuclear bombs

>Verification not required.

>The russian government doesnt rip me off, hate my guts, or want my kids raped and indoctrinated

oh sweety.png

You will never touch a white woman. You will never touch a real weapon in your life. The only time where you maybe touch a firearm is when you bite the barrel of el chapos platinum desert eagle. Seethe cope and drink coke goblino

From 0 to seething in less than 2 replies.

Sorry you can't come to terms with being unable to make a coherent argument, maybe it's time you reflect upon your own beliefs instead of seething like this, since I'm just the messenger announcing your cognitive dissonance :^)

Russia went to space, niggers never invented the wheel. Completely different leagues apart.