Jesus loves you user

He spent his whole life trying to tell you how much he loves you. He wants you to be happy because you deserve it. He won’t leave your side until you are fulfilled. Peace be upon you brothers.
God be with you.
Amen.

Attached: CC5E85E7-AB94-4E82-95CE-E46804D2F5CE.jpg (750x909, 517.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bh0hJTYlug4
youtube.com/watch?v=CniykQHpb8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you, Jesus

The Gospel According To Matthew 10:34-35
youtu.be/Bh0hJTYlug4

Your jew god is not real and niggers tongue my anus.

He should have given me a few dozen less IQ points if he wanted me to believe in him.

I want a magical italian twink space alien god BF NOW who will rubs my feets

Ask that kike on a stick why he’s named after a Mexican plumber

Based Christ is king

Death to the blasphemers!

youtube.com/watch?v=CniykQHpb8M

muh iq

Repent

You can blaspheme Jesus but not the holy spirit iirc. Death is a blasphemy itself so live.

Who is this Mexican sounding douchebag?

The King of Kings

Of what? All I have is reason and intuition which are a direct result of my upbringing and my DNA. If Jesus wanted me to believe in him I would.

Lord Jesus Christ Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner

Speaking truth to the non-believers

Faggot.

bump

Jews hate Jesus and Christianity so much they won't even use a + sign. Ask yourself whose side you're on when you decide to blaspheme your savior.

Repent of your unbelief. The scriptures say the natural man recieveth not the things of God. If you want to live by your flesh alone, you're no better than a leftist or a nigger.

he is the truth

From the sounds of it, the Jewish god must be an evil, miserable entity to be such a tribalist, favoring some people over others (Jews) and forcing bodies into eternal pain in a bottomless pit. The Jews believe all gentiles are subhuman trash and Christianity and Islam was created to destroy individual cultures and create a hive mind, mutt race that worships Zion and his throne. Fuck Jew lovers, fuck universalist ideologies meant to destroy individualism, and fuck unintelligent, collectivist following faggots. Niggers follow, niggers are impulsive, niggers have double digit IQ’s.

The only jew loving nigger here is you. Christianity is responsible for every decent culture that your boomer anarch attitude tore down.