Okay, this is epic

Okay, this is epic.

Attached: IRS.jpg (828x611, 81.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10353749/IRS-tells-Americans-report-STOLEN-property-drug-money-income.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>libertarians rn

Attached: image_2022-03-17_212501.png (998x628, 305.07K)

fake

>this is epic.
It is. This legally makes the IRS accessories after the fact. It's the legal equivalent of fencing stolen property. The IRS==FUCKED.
I have been waiting decades for something like this to happen. Thank you, OP. You're doing Gods' work.

you're fake
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10353749/IRS-tells-Americans-report-STOLEN-property-drug-money-income.html

>not understanding selective enforcement
You commit a felony per day, if you’re a goody two shoes
If you ever become an irritant, they just spy on you until they have enough shit to put you away for 20-30 years
Were you born yesterday?

WARNING. This thread is comprised of various racist, mysoginistic, islamophobic, homophobic, ableist and transphobic images which are deceptively veiled as "humor." Impressionable young viewers who haven’t been radicalized by far-right cybercriminals and Russian disinformation agents and bots yet should be careful as this website is monitored by law enforcement and the legal repercussions of even only browsing here can be very serious. The neo-nazis that produce the hateful content on display here use various advanced techniques of psychological manipulation and deception to minimalize and normalize their bigotry, but it is undeniable that it does serious harm to minorities. Futhermore, the users of this website use their platform to spread dangerous, baseless and unfounded conpiracy theories that represent a serious threat to our democracy. Indeed, this hatred and disinformation has real life effects on various vulnerable communities (i.e. Muslims, Refugees, Women, Latinx and BIPOC as well LGBTQ2A+ and MAP folx). We must all come together to build a post-national world which is inclusive and allows vulnerable people to feel safe and accepted. Stay safe everyone. God Save The Queen.

Lol fuck this gay earth

It's how they caught Capone.

>You commit a felony per day, if you’re a goody two shoes
Cyou eat 8 spiders per night" tier nonsense

Proof that drug dealers won’t go to prison as long as they pay the rothschilds their share

>, islamophobic, homophobic,
Do you realize where you are, faggot?
Quit trying to derail the thread with off topic bullshit. This one webm destroys you. Now fuck off.

Attached: sharia-law-gay-wedding.webm (1280x720, 795.38K)

Are you really that much of a moron? They create a critical incident report the moment that they see evidence of illegal activity as part of a return or investigation.
Why are yanks consistently the most stupid fucking idiots on the internet, even about their own domestic politics?

The IRS should be abolished.

Part and parcel

>Why are yanks consistently the most stupid fucking idiots on the internet, even about their own domestic politics?
Reality TV, probably

shutup no gunz

Read the full US penal code as well as your state penal code
Seriously
Most people break 3-4 laws per day, especially including moving violations like speeding

how the fuck you gonna be on Any Forums and still not be able to tell obvious bait??

Attached: image_2022-03-17_213903.png (800x450, 192.97K)

>Most people break 3-4 laws per day, especially including moving violations like speeding
That's considerably different than 1-2 felonies.

The two prime ministers who most fucked our country did so ball-licking the yanks:

1. Menzies,
2. Howard (the "conservative" who took the guns)

The IRS is out of control. I work like a nigger slave and they constantly harass me. I just paid them 1200 more dollars yesterday for 2020. Now they say i own them 5k from 2017. I havent even filed 2021 yet but im sure i will owe a few thousand again. I hate the IRS. They are fucking criminals. I wish they would leave me the fuck alone. They arleady take thousands from me every month and they still want everything i fucking have

for the same reason that illegals don't get deported or imprisoned I guess

It's a half truth. There are millions of laws on the books which don't need to be there. That part is true.
Selective prosecution is also true, see also J6. The part that isn't true is the setup: ie- nothing can be done so blackpill is the only answer. It's not.

Report all niggers for tax evasion

Most niggers are thieves and drug dealers so you have a high chance of being correct

Im still waiting on my W2 from Vato Loco the meth connect.

Kek

They put that there so that if they catch you with stolen shit or drugs but can only get a short sentence they can charge you with tax fraud for a BIG sentence.

Attached: 1562512245389.jpg (1004x684, 184.72K)

The purpose is probably to give another angle to prosecute someone who engages in those activities and commits tax fraud on top of it.

Its fake but it shouldn't be.
If you steal a bar of chocolate from the store and don't declare it but end up getting caught the penalty for shoplifting is almost nothing. Tax evasion is a jail able offense,

>They create a critical incident report
That would be saucy if proven. I don't have access to anyone from the IRS any longer. Had to abandon my casual contact post. No regrets.
My legal recon has yet to be rebutted. Any law fags ITT?

do niggers even know how to file taxes. i have never once heard of a nigger talk about taxes unless it was about paying sales tax for purchases

Probably not

I love how they pay no income taxes, they do nothing to contribute to society yet they get all the benefits. While whitey is working like a slave so the jew and take money out of his pcoket to give to niggers and bums. Our roads are trash, our bridges are old as fuck, our airports and trains our 50 years out of date but at least tyrone is provided free housing, free transportation and free money so he can continue to destroy everythign around him. Drives me fucking crazy

I've only heard females nigs talk about filing taxes

Yeah so when they audit you and you dont have a reciept for something they can either charge you a crime or make you pay taxes on it again

They file taxes because usually they don't have enough income to actually pay taxes but because the negressess shit out so many nigs they qualify for refundable tax credits. Basically they file to get free gibs.

If you dont work you dont have to pay taxes. So no they dont. They know how to sign up for free shit though. they are fucking masters at goverment website for benefits

>you dont work you dont have to pay taxes. So no they dont
You're still supposed to file