Is #StopAsianHate a psyop?

And if so, what the fuck is their goal?

Attached: asian-hate-crimes-covid.jpg (1280x720, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

advancingjustice-la.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Advancing-Justice-LA-2018-Annual-Report.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=a-kZNoQvY6M
youtube.com/watch?v=oMsXPC5DTBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nope.
niggers beat the shit out of asians for buying up all the slums.

So it's not because of Covid?

The first step to stop Asian hate is to deport all the niggers. Let's do it.

no. they will literally buy 20 quadplexes and double the rent.

Get rid of them both.

Good point. There's this cunt reporter that keeps talking about "muh Asian hate" and brought up that Atlanta shooter coomer faggot. I wanna debate her.

Is COVID confirmed to cause niggers to punch asians in the face / back of the head?

it goes far back to the LA riots and Maxene Waters.
China town competed against black hoods.

Attached: LAriots.jpg (600x400, 39.57K)

does that include stopping hate of russians?

It's a psyop where the west attempts to give multiculturalism another chance, despite the fact that all multiculturalism has done is create unhappy, unfree and unproductive societies.

It was Koreatown and they attacked it because some gook shot a nigger dead.

If you are white, you get your natural rights from God. If you are non-white, you get your civil rights from the white race.

>what the fuck is their goal?

To raise awareness of and reduce racism against asian people, especially in the United States where it is very prevalent.

Pro Chinese propaganda

Fuck you, Chink. I hope a nigger beats your head in tomorrow

brazen intimidation

To demoralize whites by ignoring black on white violence.

>I love asians
>let's hang out

No black person ever called me a chink. Anti-asian racism is most prevalent amongst lower class whites

Wait and fucking see, bitch. You'll have Tyrone calling you "chink" 300 times as he stomps your fucking head in after he throws you down a flight of subway stairs

Nobody likes niggers.

Lmao, niggers despise chinks because they're all racist per se, and also because they see chinks as competition for minority status.

>Is #StopAsianHate a psyop?
yes 100%
>And if so, what the fuck is their goal?
I'm not sure. i think it's just the general "sow division" type play/

picunrel

Attached: CHAOS_(Tom_O'Neill_with_Dan_Piepenbring).png (220x341, 73.16K)

knee how

>nope.
>niggers beat the shit out of asians for buying up all the slums.
this. they (the niggers) hate their asian SLUMLORDS.

Attached: 1643825430462.jpg (1280x853, 209.05K)

One time I was on youtube, and I saw an advertisement from an Asian advocacy group called "Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Los Angeles". It was an animated cartoon, and I decided to watch the entire thing because I was curious. The commercial showed Asian Americans being harassed by clear translucent persons. They never specifically called them "white", but I think they made that artistic choice for a specific reason. They were advocating filming these people committing hate incidents and doxing them online.

So, I decided to do some more research into this group. I went to their website and looked their annual reports to see who was funding this organization. Guess what I found?

The organization is funded by the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, the Carnegie Corporation of New York, and the Open Society Foundations. The same NWO tax-exempt foundations that have been and continue to fund all the BLM adjacent organizations.

"2018 Donors & Supporters*
$1,000,000 +
New Americans Campaign (funded by Carnegie Corporation of New York, Democracy Fund, Evelyn & Walter Haas, Jr. Fund, Grove Foundation, Houston Endowment, JPB Foundation, Open Society Foundations, Rockefeller Brothers Fund, Sapelo Foundation, and Wallace H. Coulter Foundation) (in collaboration with Immigrant Legal Resource Center) (’17-’19)"

advancingjustice-la.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Advancing-Justice-LA-2018-Annual-Report.pdf

Link to the cartoon advertisement:
youtube.com/watch?v=a-kZNoQvY6M

Attached: AdvancingJusticeLA.png (2100x800, 241.93K)

So, I go their youtube channel to see if I can find any more content about them, and I click on a random video. There's this Asian woman named Connie Chung Joe who is talking about what "allies" can do for the Asian American community. However, she quickly emphasized that she didn't want people to advocating for increased law enforcement patrols because that will lead to overcriminalization of other communities of color particularly the black community. Instead, she wants to the focus to be on uniting with other minority groups so that they can collectively fight against their shared enemy of white supremacy. I'm not making this up. I'll post the link below.

Almost every single one of these racial advocacy groups and NGOs are funded by the same NWO tax-exempt foundations and think tanks. If you do any kind of hard research into their donors and partners, you will find the following names appear again and again: the Ford Foundation, the Open Society Foundations, the Rockefeller Foundation, the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, the Tides Foundation, the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and many more.

The point is that these racial social movements are not organic creations spawned from genuine popular uprisings and outrage. They are created, funded and directed by the shadow government think tank/tax-exempt foundation network that runs this world. The Ford Foundation, for example, funds the Latino racial advocacy groups through UnidosUS, formerly National Council of La Raza. None of this nonsense just happened organically. It was all contrived very carefully for the purpose of creating social and civil unrest.

youtube.com/watch?v=oMsXPC5DTBQ

Attached: opensocietyfoundations.jpg (1024x867, 54.51K)

>If you are white, you get your natural rights from God. If you are non-white, you get your civil rights from the white race.
unfathomably BASED

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5.94K)

>To demoralize whites by ignoring black on white violence.
good point

Attached: 1634328105383.jpg (720x720, 103.83K)

It's a Chinese attempt at getting claims by saying they're liberating whatever people from racial oppression and from the evil racist AmeriKKKans. Just go read Sino reddit for 5 minutes and you'll see what I'm talking about.

>Ken Jeong
Lmao this faggot couldn't hack it as a doctor or a comedian. Hope Whoopi Goldberg calls him a fucking slant eyed bastard.

>The point is that these racial social movements are not organic creations spawned from genuine popular uprisings and outrage. They are created, funded and directed by the shadow government think tank/tax-exempt foundation network that runs this world.

this poster is awesome. he is an EXPERT. I've seen you before in many topics. you are a based researcher my friend.

Attached: 1634194879462.jpg (1080x1359, 190.68K)

>hate is a virus
And jews are the "vaccine"