Seppos Fuck Around and Find Out in Ukraine

Oh my...

Attached: 1647538915740.jpg (1920x1080, 433.88K)

Attached: 1647537366530.png (561x807, 494.96K)

Attached: 1647549653883.png (1212x811, 815.22K)

lmao do seppos really

you are posting russian propaganda that has already been confirmed to be fake

Kindly, kill yourself, traitor.

>pointing out that someone is posting legitimate russian propaganda is a bad thing
yes retard muddying the waters does nothing but hurt legitimate russian victories
post dead ukranians retard not hurr durr larp stories

no you cock sucking faggot, it is very clearly photoshopped you fucking cuckold sheep nigger lover piece of shit. LOOK at it with your special retard fucking eyes, its a fucking HORRIBLE SHOP fucking moron troglodyte mother fucking goat sex haver, end your life right now!

> Makes claim with no proof
> Gets called out
> Demands more legitimate proof

You talk like a fag, and your shit is all fucked up. 5th group is in Tennessee. 5th group was in Ukraine and trained these people. No claims of death where made. You are a spineless, cockless wimp.

awaiting raouldduke_69 obituary

and that's a good thing

Actually independent fact checkers have rebunked this as true after the source was officially verified by experts in the field

> Meme flag
Ok, then, expert

thanks for the lowest effort reply ive received in over a decade

I can't even tell anymore who is sarcastic and who is just a faggot anymore.

Either way, your new speech belongs to reddit

you want proof retard?
the story was first published in the russian newspaper pravda (commonly known as the official newspaper of the communist party of the soviet union)
all of the pictures used was from a 2018 trip where the tennessee national guard visited both poland and ukraine to conduct exercises
finally, both the tennessee national guard and the national guard as a whole has rebuked the claims, saying that all three men are alive (two are in the united states and one is abroad)
kill yourself you retard faggot, stop poisoning the well

Wasted. Nigger clown

> More claims
> Still no proof
> Does not understand how well poisoning works
> Talks in jew newspeak words
> Clearly he is drinking from the well

Nigger mutt

I was being sarcastic

sources close to your moms experts rebunked this as true.
muricans are fighting for jewish larping nazis to protect Ukrainian criminal activities of American politicians and their children

>hurr durr i have no proof
>durr durr i spread fake news so the united states and europeans can point towards russian propaganda
kill yourself you fucking retard cucknigger

Why are the reddit faggots defending the ones that care enough about their degeneracy to want to kill them?

Only when the lady hebrew is gassed will this planet find peace ...

Those photos are from Garry's Mod ffs you stupid bogan

That's a very obvious shop job. Transform tool, rotate, transparency adjust, done.

This is a piss poor threat on Any Forums.
As much as you get your tiny pecker hard over internetz gold, absolutely NOBODY is pointing at anything, here.

Again your jewish vocabulary. I would say end your bloodline, but that's already in the doing.

i bet you love nigger dick, i bet you think about them all the time, i bet you think about how big they are, about how pink the tips can be. You are an absolute waste of humanity, i wish you were black and ahd to live in a shit village in africa where your dad and two other guys would fuck your little asshole every friday when they got drunk, and that there was nothing you could say about it because its normal in that village, and one day you get an anal fissure that a parasite crawling into after you try to wash the blood off in the near by river. Its not a cool parasite either, like the ones that give you super powers, you just end up having jondis and aids and die at the age of 17 when you slip and fall off a later that was made by your retarded sister out of 5 buckets, some super bowl 2012 shirts and human hair.