So i've been a wage slave at taco bell for pretty much six years now. now that i'm geting closer to 30...

so i've been a wage slave at taco bell for pretty much six years now. now that i'm geting closer to 30, i feel like getting a ged would be uncessairly hard and not worth it. probably too dumb for it anyway. over the last couple of years ive saved around 250 dollars and thought i would like to try out the learn to code meme. what would be the first step to doing coding for a gigaloser like me?

Attached: pullinupmuhpants.png (868x935, 19.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freecodecamp.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love you.

Attached: Gir.jpg (205x188, 7.95K)

freecodecamp.org/

omg that's literally me

Geds are easy. They give them out in Oregon

ged is easy. Learn online for coding and you can escape taco hell.

my friend went down the ged path,, but it took him almost five years to finish and now he's a couple grand out because of math tutors and test prep. I don't buy it

How have you only saved $250 over the last several years? I literally sell blood plasma for a living and I've got near $10k set aside.

rent, gas and electric, health insurace ,meds and insulin prices skyrocketing. i also got out of an abusive relationship

Get a GED nigger

see seems like a waste of time

Fat fuck. Are you Mexican or something? How’d you fuck up so bad

Step one downlod unreal engine
Step too
Play with it until you under stand it
>tought myself how to internet at 5 and have been hear ever since

Attached: 1642098990146.jpg (957x745, 123.52K)

Damn bro that is pretty shit but I believe in you. There is a lot of opportunity in tech. I am 27 and make ~200k. My suggestion would be to pick up one of the trendy languages like python and start building shit. Read and google as much as you can and try to separate the bullshit from good content. It and software development are HUGE fields. I would try your best to get into some kind of junior role asap. Start looking at roles and look at the tech they want and study those things. You’ll start to notice trends. Going for a certificate might not be a bad idea either. A+ for absolute basic bitch computer repair is ok if you’re going into IT. Comptia has some other certs as well on security and networking. AWS runs an assload of the internet and has some good certs as well if you want to go the cloud / DevOps route.

Any questions I’m happy to help and wish you the best

It's over, off yourself and re-roll.

You don't type like a retard go get your GED fagget and find a purpose. no one can do it for you but you.

Figure out what you want to do in life, fren. And then go from there. 30 is the biggest mind fuck, it's good it's waking you up and making you want more from your life. You will make it, fren.

What about cybersecurity?

I made 6k today flipping some no name shitcoin. I laugh at poorfags like OP. Now make me a couple of beefy five layers wage cuck

Attached: 1646973668370.gif (480x270, 1.46M)

I was in pretty much same situation couple of years ago, got myself STEM degree now work as an engineer. Don't think you are too dumb for it, I have seen literal slugbrains getting a degree

on second thought, just go find your purpose whatever that may be. fuck a piece of paper. you can do it. .t neet for 10 years who just found his own

>Insulin
FAT FUCK DETECTED.

Attached: 1646033540145.jpg (626x637, 187.13K)

I’ve never known a job to check to see if you have a GED, diploma. Anyway there’s tons of free online programming tutorials online. Also apply for government assistance, affordable housing. There’s resources out there it just all depends on (You).

Word for word same bullshit from the other day

Attached: 1646319077418.png (2280x1550, 99.02K)

Hot as fuck right now and will likely continue to be. Every website and service and thing running society is vulnerable as fuck. Most cyber sec people are plugging basic leaky holes to prevent bots from wrecking their shit. If a targeted group wanted to hack something, they could do it with a low amount of effort. Every company today and for the foreseeable future will need cyber sec professionals.

I’m not strictly a cyber sec person but attend some of the conferences. There’s some good certs and tons of free stuff out there

I literally made this pepe