Fuck the West

Fuck the West

youtube.com/watch?v=1C2AYOCUiQQ

Attached: photo_2022-03-17_11-03-49.jpg (1194x677, 71.38K)

It’s so funny to think chinks actually think China becoming powerful is because of them

This

Attached: 1647575982184.jpg (634x506, 72.32K)

kneel before you master

Attached: 8464bf028b913ddec1031c7c23f7422d.jpg (600x600, 41.23K)

What did he mean by trying to 'take over the world'?

J-20s just btfo F-35s over east china sea, your air force is freaking out

>J-20s just btfo F-35s over east china sea
what do you mean?

J-20 discovered and locked on (simulated shot) the F-35 without being detected, the J-20 then flew close to the F-35 to troll the F-35 pilot.

Pretty horsey. :)

oh shi- if true

>"Fuck the West"
>posts with Canadian flag
you forgot to yurn off your VPN you dumb fucking chick. for all who don't already know, chinks smell, are ugly, most are incredibly stupid and dirty, they smell like body odor. also like 99% of chinese people are broke as shit, incredibly poor, and chinas military is almost as bad as russia. also chinese women don't clean themselves properly, especially after they shit, so they smell like they are septic when they take their clothes off. chinese women are absolutely disgustedly dirty.

I wish our leaders had 1/5th of the restraint and pose of Chinese leaders. In comparison, the face our of nation are petulant children scheming how to get out of not having done their homework. It's disgusting. These imposters do not represent me.

I think we're riding the momentum from earlier generations. At some point, maybe it already happened, we will reach the apex and start going back down. Then in time China, Russia, India and probably even some African countries will start to surpass us.

FOLLOW THE RUSSIAN, GO TO WAR WITH ONE OF OUR PROXIES DO IT EVERYTHING WILL GO YOUR WAY DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT NOW

>Could be born anywhere in the world
>Forced to be born in the Jewish shithole that is the West
many such cases

but were they inverted?

I don’t think they think they are powerful. Your own government is trying to convince you they are powerful to scare you into having a common enemy. They’ve come out and said multiple times that their military and economy is small and weak compared to the US. You’ve read western propaganda and believed it and think it’s them that said it. Fucking Moron. Hope your mother gets raped.

The US air-force also admitted that the KJ-500 can detect and lock on the F-35 then target through the J-20.
btw the J-20 didn't receive it's final WS-15 engine yet.

how did you find out? It is true, and people are demoralized. any sort of war against russia or china at present would result in US losing unless there is some super secret weapon that they have to makeup for no usable troops on US soil right now

I would like to torture a chink to death. I would pull his buck teeth out with a pair of pliers, break his fingers, get a dull knife and slowly take pieces of his skin off, and then throw salt into his bloody wounds. I would burn his tiny yellow dick off just with a zippo lighter, keep him alive for as long as possible, break his shin bones with a chisel and a mallet. Bro, just imagine pouring acid into his slant eyes. Imagine cutting his nose off. Imagine smashing a glass bottle into his face. Imagine slowly pulling his arms off with a rope. Imagine hammering nails into his ears. Imagine just letting him slowly die, every now and then coming and giving him a kick to hear him scream.
That would be hot as fuck.

>>Forced to be born in the Jewish shithole that is the West
All the stormweenies in Any Forums complaining about the west could leave at any point to their Haven in russia

But they prefer to whine on Any Forums and milk the system they pretend to hate.

Gee I wonder why that is?

>implying its easy to just getup and leave the country
>makes me wonder why all the niggers who hate the USA haven't left yet
Hmm...

Attached: Chad hmm.png (717x841, 461.29K)

>russian wood to be sanctioned
based

> they don't actually care about the russian conflict, they just really like swan lake
> "seriously, what did swan lake ever do to you?"

>flood the streets with fentanyl
>fund BLM riot logistics
>lobby 90% of politicians
>steal trade secrets from corporations and universities
>fund lgtb faggotry causes through NGOs
>strategically release a GOF virus which was outsourced by the US and destabilize the world economy
>initiate trade with adversaries outside of the petro dollar
>subvert western youth by promoting online degeneracy
hahaha no they’re innocent

kek wall of text angloid seeth

Attached: pinos.png (1043x696, 1.89M)

>btw the J-20 didn't receive it's final WS-15 engine yet.
You don't have to convince me, you have to convince the Pacific Fleet of the US Navy.

Why don’t you do it?

The U.S. is pushing liberal democracy everywhere, it doesn't itself respect the sovereignty of many countries it disagrees with. It basically dominates Europe right now. The U.S. is invading or attempting to topple leaders for all sorts of countries, while having a double-standard for others. The U.S. can protect its geopolitical interests through war but not Russia.

>>implying its easy to just getup and leave the country
If you are a poorsie, which many stormweenies are because of their lack of education and upwards social mobility which leads to their extremist beliefs, I guess it is difficult.

It's pretty pathetic considering you're the crowd that complains about other countries being shitholes, yet, you aren't even successful enough to move to a shithole.

>implying I haven't

Attached: 1647548587446.png (680x680, 243.81K)

actually he just has to buy off the tranny nigger jews who give orders to the tranny nigger admirals who give orders to the nigger trannys who operate the ships.

>Literal spic
>calls me poor
interesting

Attached: Nope Hitler.gif (149x181, 836.41K)