How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Attached: pissing on dead russian soldier.webm (608x1080, 2.22M)

hopeful that russian rocket forces will carry out their orders without hesitation

Attached: pepe-comfy-nuke-7am.gif (494x332, 78.85K)

Mildly amused

I don't really care what happens to Russians as long as they kill a bunch of zogbots in the process

Happy

Mostly ambivalent. Not my problem, you know?
Desecrating the dead is a subhuman thing to do, though.

>I don't really care what happens to Russians as long as they kill a bunch of zogbots in the process
they are killing a lot of zogbots;... themselves... lol

Your shilling is so lazy lol

Attached: 1647574887277.jpg (750x889, 557.81K)

This, I hope the retard that did this gets his balls shot off as some sort of cosmic karma.

Erect
Every Russian should be dead

Attached: 1647269940480m.jpg (1024x1024, 179.86K)

>Desecrating the dead is a subhuman thing to do, though.
tell that to the russians

Attached: russians in WW2 destroying tombs.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

Disgusted. But soldiers become a different animal during war. Everyday is their last day, and the hate flows after you watch your friend screaming after his legs were blown off. I don't judge soldiers, but their crimes shouldn't go unpunished.

As fucked up as that is, it's not as bad as looking at the face of someone's son while pissing it.

What type of pee stream is that?

Feels like Russia lost to ukrainian villagers in 3 weeks.
You are the most pathetic and probably most weak country in whole european region.

You are poor as fuck. You soldiers lost to ukrainians. Your women are sucking dicks in EU USA and Turkey.

Guess everyone today can demand to shit on a russians face. Which implies if you see a russian nearby then you have the right to tell him get down and piss on him or shit on him.

This is like a basic civilian right. To piss and shit on russkies pathetic losers.

Attached: kekus4.jpg (1280x960, 371.47K)

Who did it better?

Attached: .png (640x427, 259.02K)

dishonorable behavior regardless of nationality

Maybe it was your own son and you are just another russian bitch crossing border from Mexica? Nah?
You kinda fight for that shitface as it was your son hahaha

faggot
maybe even russian faggot
what is even more pathetic

Attached: kekus5.jpg (1280x960, 305.08K)

If that is the way you feel ALL US soldiers should be prosecuted.

It holds true no matter who is doing it. That clip is also reprehensible.
That said, I doubt the guy in OP's webm had anything to do with events that occurred 80 years ago. Even if he is distantly related to some war criminal, two wrongs don't make a right.

I don't care. How about some real arguments for a change instead of corpses being defiled?