Why are non-whites so happy?

Is it lower IQ? Genetic predisposition? In either case, non-whites seem to be a lot more docile, which is presumably the reason jews have turned the jewnited sharts of muttmerica into an autonomous primate sanctuary of hispano-negroid abominations.

Attached: Suicides in Europe.jpg (1260x1260, 344.48K)

>sweden less suicides than norway
>russia and HUNgary have a lot of suicides

your theory is bullshit

>t.

Attached: i (9).jpg (480x300, 20.64K)

Is Lithuania ok?

Lietuvabros, hang in there.

Based Lithuanians
>renounce society
>kill themselves
>refuse to elaborate

Attached: 123.jpg (1260x1260, 444.04K)

>op just said russia is the whitest nation

Attached: mongol.jpg (500x500, 48.39K)

>Kosovo is Sebria? No.
>12.4

Attached: 9d4.jpg (497x537, 43.38K)

They don't suffer from subversion induced demoralization

Attached: subversion.webm (960x530, 2.3M)

>non-whites seem to be a lot more docile
I'm sure the people of Chicago would disagree.

I feel as though I haven't expressed myself clearly enough; there's definitely a difference between niggers and non-whites. Niggers are right around that 60-80 IQ mark, which is perfect for unwarranted aggression and violence because they fail to see the consequences of their actions. Borderline retardation, if you will. Kinda how downies randomly sperg out and kill someone with their retard strength. Take your average greekoid or shitalian, however, and you're more around that 90 IQ mark. Already less prone to chimping out, add some sun, mediocre food, a few delusions of grandeur, some larping and boom: the perfect NPC.

Attached: Chimp nigger.png (725x845, 750.48K)

Climate and strong family ties. Things/titles that are considered meme tier in your countries are still sacred here. A godfather or a best man is not a random dude that you see once in a blue moon. He is family. You wouldnt fucking get it...

Warm weather, med architecture, and German gibs. Who wouldn't be happy?

>Lithuania
Shit man. I knew it was bad but fuck

Hat off Greek bros, most croats are offing themself because in one way or other goverment are fucking them up. I spend quite some time in greece and i know that your govermnet is fucking you up big time also, but you do not budge

They are just too low IQ to realise they are being fucked over.

Attached: Average IQ Europe.jpg (1300x1300, 386.3K)

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

We are simply humble, learning to voluntarily live with less and being one with the land is one of the reasons why i will never move to europe, even if i earn less, i unironically live better and happier than europeans

People of my country is always unhappy and they kill themselves, we are the country in the americas with most suicides really sad

Why do get the feeling Europe is gonna be brown in the future

Attached: 74F4A196-4FA0-4F6D-A417-9BDA027D2124.jpg (500x465, 68.53K)

Melaninated animals are just more pr8mitive overall, satisfied with food, fighting and sex

Trips of truth.
Community is the main thing.
Also stress, atheism, and irony poisoning.

Attached: Suicide rates by race.png (960x611, 20.48K)

There seems to be a direct correlation between temperature and if you were a former soviet state.

How the fuck do you pull a sample of 6 random women younger than 30 and not a single one is attractive. I get it, they're not white, but still... come on