Oh shit. I fucked an Asian bitch and knocked her up. What do?

Oh shit. I fucked an Asian bitch and knocked her up. What do?
>white. 26. Just bought a house last year.
>that pussy felt too good.
>wondered why she wasn't drinking when we went out
>she drops this bomb on me

Fuck. We started fucking on the third date and I've only been with her for a bit over two months.

Attached: 1647575094309.jpg (247x250, 7.27K)

You got trapped by a chink user, should’ve been more careful with your load, your fucked now, either run now or raise the hapa and hope they don’t end up hating you (they will)

Take this to Any Forums. They are better with women.

Consult a lawyer. Try to marry and make it work. If it does, congratulations on becoming a family man. If it doesn't, prepare to ruin her life in pursuit of your child.

I bet she's kind of ugly and you just wanted a yellow bitch. Be a man and take care of that child

Addendum. Not a nigger so I am definitely going to be a dad.

no one cares about you and this isn't your fucking facebook

Attached: 1647317813883.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

Tell her to get vaxxed.

Hide your money

Vacuum it out and keep your dick in your pants in the future.

>thinks drinking even matters before being pregnant
I dont think you know how anything works lmao. Good luck with the ugly kid though

Post this with sound or be like all the other faggots posting this same webm you piece of shit.

Marry her and give your child a stable home.

yeah but a dad to what

Any Forums is a bunch of schizos and pajeets. but yes a few have asian wives.

Honestly die. You, your gook bitch, and the abomination offspring

She wasn't. That's why I fucked her.

Welcome to fatherhood!

Attached: Chad_Family_man.png (479x640, 350.19K)

>try to marry
worst advice you could get right here OP
if she 'tricked' you, and you weren't aware
ie - she told you she was protecting her self but wasn't
then you are still fucked, but definitely should NOT marry that ho
hopefully she's vaxxed and loses the baby in the first trimester, if not you are absolutely fucked, but will be less so if you DON'T get married

lol

House, girl, good looking hapa child.. I don’t see the problem. Just marry her and be a good dad and husband. You won the lotto, kid.

no

Attached: 1647318246695.gif (960x720, 1.89M)

How about mundofag?

I guess some abomination that can do math.

>good looing hapa child
bet OP gets an elliot instead lmao.

You should have had sex with a girl you met at church after you were married. This is what happens when you do not. Also, race mixing is disgusting and you will goto hell for life. Remember, she has sex with you because her own kind wouldn't have sex with her.

>not fucking asian broads exclusively in the ass
ngmi in this world fren

This gif is weird as fuck man.

Japanese gook Charlie or slopes?

lmao enjoy your psychotic Elliot Rodger hapa mutt loser son

This.

enjoy your psycho hapa offspring, cheers m8 ;0)

South Korean. Met her at a running club.

You’ve thrown your future away over disgusting chink pussy. Good job faggot.

>she has sex with you because her own kind wouldn't have sex with her.
she had sex with him bc despite all the bitching non-whites are the biggest pushers of whites are supreme and desirable

I'll honor kill the fucker before it gets tto that.

>fucked some disgusting fiat faced insectoid
>won the lottery
Amerimutt moment everyone

Attached: 65c.png (1052x762, 787.26K)

Unironically just make him do masculine things that are traditionally asian. Kyokushin karate and judo.

>Asian bitch and knocked her up.

Attached: Angry_Asian_Woman.png (527x603, 477.65K)

Already established. Future is set. Just didn't see a half Asian kid in the mix.

Lmao you're having a child with someone you don't know and probably don't even like (2 months isn't enough).
I was madly in love with who I had a child with and with them for years beforehand and it's still hell sometimes. Good fucking luck lmfao

Gayy

Use Any Forums only for comical purposes and don't let the mutt meme get to you. Try to have a nice family.

best you can hope for is a sissy femboy with an onlyfans desu

Congrats user.

Banging body, speaks three languages, sucked the soul out of my dick. In the end I guess I'm the one that's fucked.

I was in Italy and 18 y Old chink girl was hitting On me despite me being with gf
Insect girls are fucking disgusting
These eyelidsless eyes Christ..

Attached: Proenza-Schouler_bbt_W_F20_NY_006.jpg (333x500, 75.54K)

I know. So tell her to get Vaxxed now.

Take her to Venezuela and push her off a cliff. That's what I do.

checked and cope-pilled

Man up or walk out. It's not like you have a thousand options.

*WHEEEEEZE* congrats on your elliot rogers

Man up and get married. To her. Raise your baby. Die married to the same woman.

Congratulations.
Now go fuck her some more to celebrate.

Attached: kim-jong.jpg (400x400, 11.76K)

Race fucking traitor. Abort that HAPA, make some white kids and save the rest of your dignity

Attached: a07460a53740dcdd67a0007dbaf9c76fb2fc602b_00.jpg (350x512, 24.94K)

Be a good father. Live a good life. It is the highest calling. Congratulations, sounds like you are in the right spot in life even if you don't fell that way now.

Oh yeah because we all know asian women just LOVE Asian men and are so turned off by white guys. HAHAHA

Nah man. Pureblood pussy hits different. Unfortunately I know. She wasn't a roasting. That's why I fucked her. She wasn't like other sluts on dating apps. Met this one in the wild and knew from her shyness that she was going to get dicked.

Whenever I think my life is shit I always think to myself “well at least I didn’t knock up some chick I barley know and have to pay child support for the rest of my life” to make me feel better. It doesn’t really get any worse than this user. Best case scenario is you fake having a happy marriage while raising your literal mongoloid son.

T. Racemixer propaganda maker

You’ll be alright, Good luck user.

do it retard

Attached: supriseabortion[1].jpg (530x424, 41.86K)

This

Should have paid a nigger to beat the mutt out of her. You posted this now. You're doomed. Moron.

Take her out for a "date" in the bush and shoot her in the back witha 12 gauge when shes looking at that "eagle" you told her to look at.
>t. not legal advice

I'm so grateful for being from a socially acceptable racist southern family so I never dated outside my race even before I was redpilled. I couldn't fucking imagine contributing to the extinction of my own people

>hopefully she's vaxxed and loses the baby in the first trimester.

Based.

Yikes. I'd abort and be more careful next time desu

you make a good point. this must be a demoralization thread. hopping up and down to mention how you committed a sin of Any Forumss

Sounds like a job for Dr. Stairs

Asian girls are the only women who ever showed interest in me. But I refuse to racemix out of principle. And there are no asians in my hometown so I'd have to move to some urban shithole. I'd rather die a virgin with dignity than bring some poor hapa into the world.

Just nut up and take care of your child. Prepare your anus financially. I would recommend cutting out all fast food, excess shopping, car payments, etc. Once you get through the first year or so, being a father is amazing