NATO

Is he right about NATO collapsing?

Attached: FCCBC064-ACC5-4D2B-B5A3-8255919B6B8F.jpg (1200x675, 84.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Macgregor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a paid russian asset.

Kill all politicians
Not in minecraft
Burn thier houses down
And when the come out on fire
Kill them and piss on thier worthless corpse

sounds like a lot of not my problem

How

>Russian collusion 3.0
You dorks are broken..

yeah......i like this

Oh god I hope so

that just lends more credibility to what he says

user no!!!

Attached: Cryinganimegirl.png (547x429, 76.59K)

NATO can stay, just reopen Warsaw pact, and create a EU + YU faction. None of this shit would be happening if WP was still in use, Russia would be protecting Ukraine not invading it.
>inb4 NATO le BAD because KGB demoralization agent told me so
Countries have a right to defend themselves and form defansive pacts against threatening countries, like they did through entire history. Having NATO around isn't a mistake, not having an alternative is. Especially with neighbours like Russians or Americans.

Attached: don'tspeak.jpg (910x425, 57.58K)

Everything he says is kremlin FUD propaganda. His entire philosophy is basically assume literally the worst possible outcome in every situation to create self-fullfilling prophecy,

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Macgregor

I agree with everything he says. He's /ourguy/

I thought you kikes heckin love the USSR, why do you hate Russia now?

Very well could. NATO going to look very weak when Ukraine finally collapses. Why spend so much money on NATO when it isn't going to defend its allies? People will wake up and see that NATO was a big cause of this to begin with. They'll also see that US/NATO isn't always going to help the underdog. Combine this with the collapse of the petrodollar and you've got a mighty crash coming for the mighty American empire and its NATO stranglehold on Europe.

They've taken the Zelensky pill fed to them by the main stream media. It is okay, Could happen to anyone. They'll be back when that jew is hung from his neck.

I fucking wish. I want isolationism back.

NATO without the US is nothing. germany doesnt even have a army worth a shit.

You sure this guy isn't some russian jew mutt?

And Jennifer Griffin is a paid CIA/FBI plant. What's your point?

Attached: Raw-19-04-93-043.gif (345x231, 1.06M)