Gentle Reminder

Vladimir Putin will be killed by his closest friends..in the foreseeable future.

Attached: foreseeable future.png (564x532, 418.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1EFXyIKpDkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you spelled Joe Biden wrong.
don't feel bad, so does joe

What happens if they've just been feeding you lines to get you to bite?

at last, the romanovs will return and the empire reestablished

Attached: 018a.jpg (887x562, 150.02K)

what do you mean?

Unlikely. He is inside one of his bunkers and no one knows where he is. The probability of him launching nukes is higher.

ah you shouldn't play these games

Had a dream about this, I was staying overnight at putin's place in the countryside and kept seeing ppl creeping around the property and breaking in, they got him eventually but I wasn't able to see or prevent it.

alone?

Yes.

KANE LIVES IN DEATH

If anything happened to Putin his boy Kewpãr Lewinkey would eat his ass

like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=1EFXyIKpDkE

A poison blow dart quick and painless. The greedy manlet has sucked untold riches from mother Russia. He send soldiers with outdated equipment to go die off. Lives in ba billion dollar home. Currently he is subjecting Russian to brutal sanctions with distress and distrust

Attached: 8E9B15FC-8637-4150-BE4F-B647831CA5C6.jpg (500x500, 80.22K)

The technology of peace!

Sort of. But he doesn't use internet or computers. And I am not even joking.

Putin wears some pretty advanced body armour, and a bodyshield system the west mostly doesn't know about.

Attached: combatskin.jpg (424x846, 55.78K)

then the american dream of globohomo dominance can resume. faggots.

checked

ONE VISION! ONE PURPOSE!
Fuck me that cutscene was kino. As a 9 year old it planted the seeds of fascism in me.

Attached: kanelives.png (1265x777, 1.04M)

It won't resume. If Ukraine survives this war, Zelensky is going to fuck the globohomo hard with the knowledge of the corrupt shit they did in Ukraine because they failed to give him everything he needs to fight back.