Are Texans really this retarded?

>A 13-year-old boy was driving a pickup truck that struck a van in Texas and killed nine people — including six New Mexico college golfers — in a fiery crash, authorities said Thursday

>The unnamed boy was driving illegally on a spare tire before it blew out and the truck slammed head-on into a van carrying golfers from the University of the Southwest Tuesday night, said National Transportation Safety Board vice chairman Bruce Landsberg.

>The 13-year-old driver and his 38-year-old dad Henrich Siemens — who were heading to pick up a new car — also died in the collision, according to authorities and Siemens’ heartbroken widow.

>“They were going to pick up a car that [Siemens] bought. I was supposed to see him about two hours later,” she said, adding they left around 8 p.m.

>The crash killed college golfers Mauricio Sanchez, 19, Travis Garcia, 19, Jackson Zinn, 22, Karisa Raines, 21, Laci Stone, 18, and Tiago Sousa, 18.

>Their coach, Tyler James, who was driving the Ford van, was also killed.

>“This was clearly a high-speed collision,” Landsberg said, adding it was unclear how fast the vehicles were traveling.

>The cause of the crash had not been determined Thursday but cops have ordered toxicology and other forensics reports, Sgt. Steven Blanco of Texas DPS told The Post.

>Texas law requires motorists to be at least 15 years old to receive a provisional license and at least 14 before they can take classes to get a learner’s license.

Looks like Texans might be a little too retarded to be trusted with freedom. I guess it's time to make it illegal for children to drive on the highway in Texas.

Attached: 513C815600000578-6267435-A_South_Australian_man_is_set_to_face_court_after_police_alleged-a-47_1539308211440.jpg (638x622, 117.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/03/17/ntsb-child-was-driving-pickup-that-struck-van-killing-9/
youtu.be/ImyuksXix-g
youtu.be/u1G1wEvSpg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link

nypost.com/2022/03/17/ntsb-child-was-driving-pickup-that-struck-van-killing-9/

Mennonites are weird

I was drving on Los Angeles freeways when I was 13.

These stories are always too final destination for me when I start thinking about it.
Everyone’s life involved led to being there at that moment. So many people with no control over it too.

>Now, say it with me folks...

Attached: image_2022-03-17_205826.png (1024x1024, 430.49K)

the guy who told me a little siemen never killed anyone was full of shit

Attached: 1645510347786.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

Look at the golfers names, nothing of value was lost. Heil Heinrich(and son)

it's basically mexico

>The 13-year-old driver and his 38-year-old dad Henrich Siemens — who were heading to pick up a new car — also died in the collision

Great
now there is siemen all over the highway

Killed a bunch of Sanchezes. I literally don't give a fuck I hope more 13 year olds kill more Latinxs

Hows the wife and her kids?

based

>The two surviving golfers are undergoing medical treatment in Lubbock, Texas.

>Their families have arrived from Canada to be with them, a university official said on Thursday, adding that one is doing well enough to be able to sit up and eat soup.

Attached: file.png (1730x1840, 1.99M)

Our kids are great. They grow fast. How are your kids, user?
>You do have kids, right?

Attached: E17CCB1C-1F88-400B-84AF-A01E0C7A7D99.gif (500x300, 1.18M)

survivors are two Canadians. send your prayers please

All the spics at work always say the same shit
>I have been driving since I was 10 years old because my dad was always too drunk to drive
Here is an example of mexican parenting

This whole thing sound bizarre:

So the dad and kid were running on a spare tire instead of a proper one, and on their way to... pick up a new car??? Was the truck not worth it anymore after it blew a tire or what? And even then, under these circumstances, the dad lets the 13 year old drive under these conditions?

what the fuck was going on here

>Germans kill a car load of Mexicans

A herk

Mexican

>What the fuck was going on here?
The hand of fate.

How is the new house?
Any baby daddy drama from the wifes previous marriage?

But did you change your own spare tire?

Charge the mom with 11 counts of 3rd degree murder and make her serve the term sequentially. She gets 600 years in prison and that's that. Simple as.

You deserve a (you) for that good xir.

This

This aint the video games kid this is the real life video game.
This is life.
Truck. Crash. Dead.
Your hear that kid?
Siemen?
Mexicans?
Awe hell

nope

Attached: 257122672_430441735259685_3885850871162805668_n.jpg (1067x1600, 504.61K)

Fuck you

who knew spics even played golf?

A couple articles clarified that is was not actually a donut-type spare, just a full size tire on a steel rim. Someone (rightfully) didn't want to replace an $800 OEM rim on a car they were about to replace.

There are two kinds- the Canadian ones who look like inbred Dutch with fucked up facial features and gum disease, and the Mexican ones who look like SS officers mixed with Mexicans. All the Mexican Mennonite I saw were blond and average height. The Canadian ones were either giants or little boney dwarfs. Dunno why. But that's what I saw.

Maybe the dad wanted the kid to drive so he could learn in a few minutes how to drive a vehicle? As in the kid was going to drive that pickup back. Anything to avoid inconvenience of having to take a bus, taxi or train to the other cars location.

Here you all go

Attached: 2882838e.jpg (1078x2138, 313K)

>Someone (rightfully) didn't want to replace an $800 OEM rim on a car they were about to replace.

In the end they cheated the jew

In rural America it's not uncommon for kids to drive on public streets as soon as they are able to see over the dash (even if they have to stand on the pedals lol). Mind you the kid has probably been driving heavy equipment on private property for years already and is probably a better driver than we are.
kek

That 13 year old is no older then 3

>spare tire
Was it an actual spare tire or was it a shitty donut tire that you shouldn't go above 30MPH on?

The house is a dream come true and I met my wife when we were teenagers. Continue to cope, fren - it helps remind me that others won’t make it.
> youtu.be/ImyuksXix-g
> youtu.be/u1G1wEvSpg8

Attached: 5942BE33-1A97-490F-BA43-3A103FC34975.jpg (2830x1839, 2.67M)