Why is nobody protesting the stolen election

whats stopping 80 million Trump voters from maxing out their credit cards and not paying it back in protest of the stolen election?

also tax boycotting the fed income tax?

Attached: trump dance.gif (480x480, 596.2K)

Don’t remember what happened last time?
Glowies killed niggaz and got away with it

>also tax boycotting the fed income tax?
>what is game theory

>why is nobody protesting the stolen election

Because they got away with it.

Attached: Cat_Biden.webm (720x720, 1.43M)

Trump lovers underestimate Trump hate the way Putin underestimated Ukraine hate

We haven't hit bottom yet. Don't worry, it'll come.

because that's fucking stupid OP, you're not gonna get 80 million people to crash the US economy all at once.

Because Americans are the type where their bark is worse than their bite. Of course I'm on the side that thinks elections are all kayfabe, kabuki theater and always have been

Protest? Protest you say? As an American I have no what those are. I do know they accomplish nothing however.

Becasue of distraction after distraction... by design.

Attached: 34735835243740.jpg (678x476, 84.09K)

explain?

20 thousand people almost crashed the canadian economy with a few hundred trucks

>whats stopping 80 million Trump voters from maxing out their credit cards and not paying it back in protest of the stolen election?
this will work. you go first

it was so legal that if you even imply it, youll get removed from social media and fbi will visit you

1) most trump supporters love Jews
2) trump and his supporters wouldn't be out campaigning if they actually think the elections are rigged for Democrats

Because unlike the left, people on the right have jobs to be at.

>Trump refusing to announce his candidacy.
Checks out

I'm losing faith bros. They said two weeks until he would be reinstated as president. That was forty five weeks ago.

How many weeks until it's assured he gets in??

Attached: donaldtrump~01.jpg (1423x1299, 295.31K)

Because a bunch of Jan 6th protestors are political prisoners being held in solitary confinement without trials.
Why aren't any cops or federal agents ever man enough to be a hero instead of perpetual villains?
Why must America always be evil bros? I hate it here.

im gonna file a bunch of extensions user, wont pay my taxes until at least november, and even then it depends

I’m on team Joe and the Hoe. What difference, at this point, does it make.

selfish timidity

Plz dp that chuds, prison time for federation level tax fraud. Also no stealing, trump just wasnt wanted for continue

What's stopping us from organizing and doing anything? Cowardice.

and then what, op?

Protesting is what the other side does as a victory lap. Grassroots protests get shut down faster than a presser following a Joe Biden speech.

Two

>Trump lovers underestimate Trump hate
Very few people genuinely hated Trump, but Trump fatigue was a very real phenomenon. Trump’s presidency was extremely chaotic and exhausting to deal with. Most logical people came to the conclusion that it genuinely wasn’t worth the sacrifice for some cookie cutter neoconservative like Trump.

Ol' back down Biden is way better at causing anti-government sentiment than Trump ever was. Let him burn this shit hole country down. It's ran by nutjobs with Wilsonian complexes.

Because there was no stolen election. It was just an excuse that retards used to help them cope.

Attached: BidenBroken.png (706x735, 1.04M)