Ukranian men are in the front lines repelling Russian invasion

>Ukranian men are in the front lines repelling Russian invasion
>meanwhile Ukranian women:

Attached: 1647541120889.webm (720x480, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NMuuLMYJV5o
youtu.be/c1Cjxq5OlEA
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
youtu.be/kzzT6MkSq2U
youtu.be/RNOBQdKMbl4
youtu.be/HJnKdZDgY-Q
youtu.be/kjvokQG7e7I
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI
youtu.be/cT4-WC23pto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1647530455760.webm (380x676, 2.77M)

Can this world get any more pozzed?

I hope she gets gang raped by the very few brown people in Poland.

Attached: Mahtab-Hussain-NAE-Portraits_-9-1-1501x1000.jpg (1500x1000, 244.82K)

yeah when i see her tick tocks i wish she had her legs blown off by a grad

>WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST, ALL MEN MUST DIE SO MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER CAN GET FUCKED BY OTHER MEN

Attached: 1646701262612.gif (631x838, 247.57K)

Ukrainian men are sending R*ssian scum back to their weeping mothers in coffins. A life well lived, certainly.

and then, for no reason at all, niggers rape them

I support this. People are already seething that we are opening our borders for Ukrainian women while simultaneously giving a fuck you to shitskins

I wish that "crazy babushka" broke her phone and beat her face in.

No further proof is needed on the absolute state of the Ukraine
Have fun being an oblast with no women, cocksuckers
NOT GONNA FIGHT

they're being used by glowniggers as cannon fodder lol

american delusions are funny ngl

Lol! I just realized that nigger in the middle's head is actually his haircut and not a beanie!!!

So does this mean Ukraine will be full of kawaii young men?

Hmmmmm

the only thing I learnt from this invasion is to hate women even more

Wow! WAR IS HELL!

Mass infantry assaults in pointless counteroffensives will solve any gender imbalance, trust the plan.

Whore women are traitors. What else is new? This is why those mudshits keep them under control.

I hate women so fucking much bros... Why is it that the brave men have to die and the women get to go be provided for and spread their legs to anyone with cash? Life is so god damn unfair

Attached: 1523444702333.jpg (400x408, 40.39K)

Whats up with his ears?

Attached: 1645820049105.jpg (1080x1080, 178.85K)

Don't worry. once hard times come hard men will put women back in their place.

Aww did CNN tell you that sweaty?

I wish American Jewish men send me to NYC to my cheerful fintech employers in an airplane. To have life well lived, certainly.

>Thanks Putin
You're welcome
Poland needs more white people, especially white women, since all their white men are trannies seething about Russia 24/7 on Any Forums

Attached: 1647133835688.gif (1200x1000, 881.55K)

>Apparently there is a World War 4 mix but its probably only for time traveling schizos
youtu.be/NMuuLMYJV5o
>Ukie War Cumpilation
youtu.be/c1Cjxq5OlEA
>Ukrainian Insurgency Theme
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
>Tanks ambushed
youtu.be/kzzT6MkSq2U
>World War 3 Mix
youtu.be/RNOBQdKMbl4
>Russian Invasion Themes
youtu.be/HJnKdZDgY-Q
youtu.be/kjvokQG7e7I
>Ukrainian band plays dont worry be happy
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
>Ukrainians blow up russian tank
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
>Drone hits russian armored vehicle
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI

Attached: IMG_20220308_144114_977.jpg (1280x818, 118.08K)

imagine buying the brainwashing to believe it would ever be any different.
It's even worse, those 'refugees' will just continue whoring, like just fucking about, wherever they go. Their brothers dying will do nothing to change the behavior of modern woman.

And knowing this and accepting it, won't change a fucking thing about the behavior of men either.

>implying most of them aren't already from others countries, including a lot of turkoid rape babies
kek

Some women and some men. It just depends, anons.

Will Poland deport them back after the peace treaty? Technically they won't be in danger any more.

Cursed digits

Most of you are not joining wars, though.

Go back to low level coding for pennies, slav animal

ALL women do this user.

No good alternatives to women yet. We need to build it.

wtf is up with the nigger in middle? his hair looks like a hat

>implying ukrainians are white
>implying most arent turkoid rapebabies
>implying there arent africans and mudslimes who found their way in

Don't be jealous. I'm a senior programmer.

fucking stupid cunt bitch makes my blood boils even though i'm a putin shill

This isn't true. How many Ukroids in Zelensky's office are men who betrayed their country for $$$?

This also implies the OP girl isn't single. She sucks though.

My mistake sir, good morning

Im just glad they are so blatantly honest about it, so no one will have a valid excuse to defend them when finally all men realise how fucked up and self centered western women are.

Are there any pictures of looted belongings containing printed-out anime pictures of cute and wholesome anime girls? For example, it is known Osama bin Laden frequented the untranslated visual novels thread on /jp/ and had very many rare visual novels on his windows cp computer.

Attached: 1647395198745.jpg (1131x1600, 301.5K)

I don't think that's true, based on recent events regarding another post soviet country. The men are retarded and siding with globo-homo, while the women (other than glowniggers and like 1 bitch) are against it and can't get through the others.

Nice. How did you get into that position?

Wait, why do they have the same rights as men in Ukraine when they get to opt out of fighting an invasion force? That really doesn't seem right

Attached: 1599981626233.jpg (1350x1350, 113.67K)

You wouldnt defend your sister?? Is ok if I rape?

They have families to raise, you nigger.

Meanwhile her boyfriend she left behind.

youtu.be/cT4-WC23pto

>Ukrainian males dying by the thousands
>Zelensky asks the UN to recognize this as genocide
>meanwhile Ukrainian women doing lingerie try on hauls in Poland and Romania
Women are truly heartless

Attached: katyasitak.jpg (1440x1799, 279.34K)

Yeah like 10% of young ukranian women are single moms and 5% left her husband fighting

lots of self improvement and experience

I wonder how this crew is doing?

Attached: UKIE soldiers.jpg (3273x2368, 1.24M)

they give zero fucks about their fathers, brothers, cousins, yet here you are also a fucking white knight with your "sister, mothers" bullshit.

Imagine using the men and women defending their homes and the lives of their people as an excuse to make this about sjws. This is some disrespectful mra cringe here. Slava Ukraina!
Stop spreading misinformation. they ask anyone with COMBAT EXPERIENCE to join the defense, they dont need frail nerds who dont know how to fight, so if you were ukrainian, you would be fine.

You're either a roastie or a simp

I can't believe she had to go through all of that... Omg!! Someone do something!

Do you seriously think every woman is a mother and has a family or something? Why not just send single women to fight. Why should they be able to run off and not protect their own country but men have to stay behind to defend it? What happened to equality?

Do the men need the straps to hold their rifle for the little march?

These whores should be tried, my friend is Ukrainian, autism geek like me. I'm sure he would absolutely die if he went to war, but there is no way he could leave like these women did.