Stop referring to things as "globohomo"

stop referring to things as "globohomo".

it seriously makes you sound retarded.

Attached: dac16e07-584d-41ab-b2b8-14550803daa2-shatner.jpg (4500x2981, 3.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IaEgcRgE__M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

homophobes are just sexually repressed virgins with attraction to men

It means "global homogenization" and it refers to globalism turning everyone into the world into a homogeneous cultureless mass.

Whatever faggot

Well, when we call them "Jewish" people get all offended.

>shills give up and just try giving orders

GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD GLOBOHOMO THREAD

Homoglobe

it doesn't mean homosexual, you retard
>the language you use to convey your ideas is just like CRINGE bro!
tongue my anus

The standards are a bit lower

This
OP BTFO

Attached: 1646347670696.png (1567x1350, 1.86M)

no

I prefer globohomoshlomo because it also reminds people that the ruling clique are majority jews

>this faggot again
just leave and don’t come back. SLIDE

There’s one of them. I had a roommate that was homophobic as fuck in college. Turned out he was sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass and didn’t want anyone to find out.

Sometimes I shorten that to Globoshlomo

shut up Picard

People who think such phrases as "psyop," "midwit" are amusing while posting wojaks will never be true proponents of Tradition. At best they'll be "anti-woke conservatives," since no real reactionary would ever attack his own dignity by using such hideous language and imagery.

Globoglownigger

Understanding this would require more than a knee jerk understanding of politics, where most people still thinks it means the US Empire turning everyone globally gay.
Which is sort of funny, that the result of global homogenization is to turn everyone gay, but that's just a small component.

I know you are ze globohomo, but what am I?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IaEgcRgE__M

>stop referring to things as "globohomo".
>stop calling a spade a spade.

No faggot, I don't think I will.

How is it that "globohomo" is retarded but saying "based" instead of "biased" is somehow NOT retarded?

That's more of a reason to use it tho and laugh at retards.

>Oh you hate something, that mean you love it.

It’s just your Hasbara, they do everything they can to not have to write “jews”.

It really does. It's a vague nonstatement at best, as standardization is the word. At worst it's just a lazy way of saying jews without being mad about capitalism.

This dude has been obsessively wearing wigs since the late 50s. Theres not a single picture of him without one since. I can tell because my uncle does the same thing, and while Shatners wigs look fairly convincing to the untrained eye, i can still tell. Back in the original Star Trek days, it was just a rug, but at some point in the 80s, he went to a full wig, probably started losing the horseshoe too which can happen if your hair loss is aggressive, seeing how he must have been pretty much bald on top at 30 thats very likely. Anyone else noticed he wore a hat during his spaceflight? That was in case it came loose during the launch.

are you a child?

who's the retard now?

That's like saying "colonization" at that point. It's just standardization.

Attached: 1647528417811m.jpg (1024x768, 130.71K)

It feeds a larger psychological defect in homosexuals. They are hypersexualized and see their only identity and value through sex acts. If someone is refusing to have sex with them, nothing is a stronger fantasy / aphrodisiac than the thought of being desired by the person who wants nothing to do with them sexually. They could always develop their personality and interests and become a well rounded human being outside their sexuality, someone the "homophobes" would want to be around and value for a myriad of other qualities, but they simply will never as the trauma of being molested as kids defines their personality and relationships as sexual only until they meet their early graves.

NO YOU ARE

>That's like saying "colonization" at that point. It's just standardization.
I am a German-American, and since I am not white like people from England, and I am therefore a person of color and a minority, I feel that I deserve reparations from the UK because England literally colonized the USA, and that kind of oppression really hurt my family. I mean, nobody in my family was in the colonies back then, but if niggers can demand reparations for shit that never happened to them, then I can demand reparations for racist shit that never happened to me. Pay the fuck up, you British fucks.

GlObOhOmO

>it seriously makes you sound retarded
No, it doesn’t. It’s a powerful label that communicates exactly what’s intended. Say it to anyone who hasn’t heard the term before and with a moments thought they’ll not only understand what you meant, but more importantly they’ll be able to recognize and correctly label “globohomo” phenomena going forward.
If it wasn’t so powerful you globohomo kikes wouldn’t spend so much daily effort making these threads to discredit the term.
If it actually “makes you sound retarded” you’d keep your rat mouths shut and let us make fools of ourselves.
I see you.

>hate spiders? Yeah you wanna fuck spiders

Y NO TL;dr

you wish i was a child you GLOBOCHOMO faggot

My IQ is 93 and I'm proud.

Post nose and foreskin.

you sound like a faggot.

Agreed globofaggot is better

no.

Attached: HNNGH..! NO WAY.jpg (630x716, 357.42K)

>If it actually “makes you sound retarded” you’d keep your rat mouths shut and let us make fools of ourselves.
Why would you not want someone to make an effort to prevent you from making a fool of yourself?
Is that literally the hill you want to die on?
You are so biased. Based. Biased? Based? Based? Based? Based? Based?

Attached: 1647534714900.jpg (628x611, 338.02K)

Standardization implies units of similar value will interoperate in a ranked hierarchy.
ex: A Dr from Bonn could trade places with a Dr from Los Angeles.
Globohomo implies that all units across the system can be interchanged.
ex: a Somali pirate could trade places with a Dr from Los Angeles.
The difference comes from a deep denial of human traits and excellence in the Neo-Liberal world view. Why they feel they can replace a white working class in the US with Honduran laborers imported to the US.

It does refer to global homogenization but it would be nice to have something that sounds a little more menacing.

True, but you're being intellectually dishonest if you don't admit that there is a double entendre in effect here.

Okay, that does it, I'm going to cut my dick off and change my name to Caitlyn.
#ISupportTheCurrentThing

Go back to Any Forums, Bill

Attached: 12385715231.jpg (500x382, 155.58K)

You sound like a midwit and a glownigger.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-18 00-08-26.png (741x360, 46.78K)

Exactly. If anything, it should be flat-eartho-homo. You sound based mate. Thanks for supporting the cause and lifting the veil from people's eyes. NASA ain't nuthin but a photoshop company.

Don't forget the diapers they have to wear after a short while for the rest of their lives due to abusing their sphincter muscles...

Based

>Okay, that does it, I'm going to cut my dick off and change my name to Caitlyn.
>#ISupportTheCurrentThing
You should also eat your dick. I heard that real women enjoy having dicks shoved down their throats.

Sup Reddit. Just fyi, globohomo, the word itsrlf, doesn’t have anything to do with fags.

Kek, never noticed before but OP's pic is so quality you can zoom in and see the edge! Along the temple it's obvious and just up from the widows peak tip you can see a stretch of lighter "skin"

I’m stepping up my usage of globalhomo, OP. Thanks for the idea. I’ll spread the message far and wide.

fuck you globohomo