US Army Colonel Douglas Macgregor On Putin's biggest mistake in the Ukraine Special Operation

>"The biggest mistake that Putin's made, if he's made any with this operation, is I think he's tried to be too careful..."
>"And I think it's tragic, but when you do what he's done with his force — try very hard to avoid civilian casualties — you end up the position he's in. This thing has lasted three weeks, longer than he would've liked..."
>"It creates opportunities for your enemies, for your opponents to meddle in what's happening. It gives false hope to people on the other side. That's the problem."
Interview with the Greyzone here >youtu.be/NFngc_8RiVc

Attached: FN_0e49X0AMh-bK.jpg (828x461, 38.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/tFKq4v8y1kau/
responsiblestatecraft.org/2020/11/12/the-revenge-of-col-douglas-macgregor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Updoot

so sick of retards analyzing a war that started less than a month ago as if they have any fucking clue whats going on or what outcome will be like just shut up basically

Bump

these people are all on foreign payroll to push russian, venezuelan, chinese, etc talking points

t.Shill

we all been saying this. we want total death and destruction, not this boring ass war.

Watch the whole thing. Very informative

im pretty sure you just made that up

>shells civilians
>"I think he's tried to be too careful"
rest in piss FSB nigger

Attached: 1647498843628.webm (480x848, 2.02M)

He based

>longer than he would've liked...
why does every american pundit act like putin was on some kind of short timetable for some reason? what does it matter if it takes 3 months instead of 2 months or 2 weeks or 2 days if he gets the results he wants in the end? why would he need it to be done quick?

because retired boomers can read minds.

Attached: 1633454589728.jpg (1888x776, 361.8K)

what, you haven't seen the script?
bitchute.com/video/tFKq4v8y1kau/

Attached: 59E1E2C7-B183-42E7-8C4C-95E3B28C74F8.jpg (280x400, 18.82K)

We've always been at war with east asia but that should end soon because wars typically only last 2 weeks

1 The war wastes a lot of money, the Russian economy can't stand months of war.

2 A long war will create unrest in the Russian society, it is not the same to lose 6,000 soldiers in a 1-2 month war, than to lose 6,000 in 3 years. The psychological fatigue is worse.

3 Sanctions on Russia will last longer if the war drags on, ending quickly is best.

4 All the above reasons force the Russians to be quick, Ukrainians know this, the more they delay Russia the better chances they have in negotiations.

that's literally how they make their living. even going to other countries to show how "great" things are

This
Anti-American = Anti-White

LMAO Fucking burgers just finished a 19 year war in Iraq decide that Putin fucked up because he couldn't take all of Ukraine in 2 weeks.

Hey Colonel,

When only ONE SIDE values Human Life and is committed to adhering to Geneva Conventions, what the fuck do you expect if the other side uses Civilians as Shields?

>muh weapons re-supply from warcriminal-in-chief

FUCK OFF

You're not seriously claiming that Douglas McGregor is a retard when it comes to military analysis, are you?

>the more they delay Russia the better chances they have in negotiations.
Not really. The russians will just stop caring about ukranian civilians and destroy everything. Personally I would have dropped 2 nukes, like the americans did on Japan.

>Macgregor, a West Point graduate, is an acquired taste: outspoken and controversial. He has flagged reporters with his statements about immigrants (we need martial law at the U.S.-Mexico border), Iranians (we need to look for areas where we can cooperate), Afghanistan (we have no business being there) Iraq (we should have left, long ago), and Syria (we should get out immediately). Those views aren’t to everyone’s liking, but they’re especially controversial in the military, whose staid stance on foreign interventions does not countenance the kind of dissent in the upper ranks that Macgregor represents. Macgregor, it is said, has refused to “stay in his lane,” has been too outspoken, too vocal, and not really a team player. Yet, senior military officers quietly admit that in terms of sheer intellect, no one quite matches Macgregor. Several years ago, I asked a senior U.S. Marine Corps officer to name each of the services’s most creative thinkers. His answers were entirely predictable to anyone with even a passing knowledge of those in uniform, except when it came to the Army. He didn’t hesitate: “It’s Doug Macgregor,” he said. “He’s the best thinker they have, living or dead.”

responsiblestatecraft.org/2020/11/12/the-revenge-of-col-douglas-macgregor/

Yea, I'd say this guy is pretty smart

I will make the statement.
That his statement. Is one of retired Chairforce personnel. With Chairforce opinions. He probably didn't read the briefing, and bombed 2 weddings and a school. Then did the interview.

He's 100% correct though because if Putin was following their own country's doctrine, every single Ukrainiane position would have been pounded to dust by artillery and air. All coverage coming from Ukraine would be nothing but smoke and fire, shrapnel and screaming filling the screen.
Putin put his own soldiers at risk to play nice, and not play to win.

Fat ugly Putin shill.

That's just word soup for saying. Putin is fucking retarded and fucked up.

Attached: 81D707D9-C7FD-4F4E-A510-1AE404A2DB96.jpg (1536x896, 414K)

>Look mom I posted it again.
NATO and Kike shills really dont have anything else do they

Putin doesn't make those decisions, the ground forces chain of command does.