Why the hell is the border still demanding vaccines?

Why the hell is the border still demanding vaccines?

None of my Canadian family can come visit me, and I can't go visit them either.

The border is still enforcing vaccinations despite almost all other restrictions being scrapped.

Why are they keeping it in place? Are they expecting a return of restrictions very soon?

After all, they are losing heaps of money on international trade by keeping unvaccinated travellers out (EVEN IF THEY ARE ESSENTIAL WORKERS LIKE TRUCKERS).

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.1M)

Bump
They won't let us escape this tyranny

Isolationism 2.0. Trust the plan.

just go around the border

north border is gay south border has no limitation ever .

>Are they expecting a return of restrictions very soon?
Yes. A Pfizer batch was scheduled for this month in France and surprisingly cohen-19 is starting a new "wave". Germoney ordered Pfizer jabs for the next 7 years, the contract is running until 2019. You'll eat the bugs.

Stay out, Juan. We're full.

And canada has enough doses to vaccinate the entire population 4 times a year for the next 5 years.

Idiots like you and your dumb ideas are the reasons why everybody becomes so complacent.

"HURR DURR JUST DON'T GET THE VACCINE HAHA JUST PAY A DOCTOR HURRR"

You people sicken me.

You need the vaccine to enter the US from any country.

And at the end of those 5 years they will order more vaccines, and those vaccines be different

Its the jizzies

WRONG

Why are they enforcing a swab? A SWAB? COME ON!

Invest in a dirt bike.

Southern borders looks way shittier than that pic, but no restrictions so there is that.

That's clearly not enough.

That is a lot of bioweapons material to have on hand. Outrageous

Attached: DSC_756my.jpg (1457x820, 64.09K)

no you don't you can an unvaxxed american go south in the car return north in the car and they didn't stop you ever.

Because the federal government is being sued by every major civil rights group in Canada for the border vaccine restriction being an explicit to the letter violation of our charter of rights, and our government are arrogant children who can't ever admit they were wrong so they double down on any point they're challenged on. They will literally fight tooth and nail to keep ANYTHING that they're challenged on simply because they can't admit they were ever wrong

Not bad for a product with a 9 month shelf life!

Attached: 1647085112938m.jpg (1024x989, 78.89K)

It's because you're white.

Attached: 1639682987183.jpg (720x1075, 171.71K)