Russia wants Alaska and parts of Cali, for "reimbursement" for sanctions

Alrighty all you Putiniggers... the Russians are gonna want some payback for the sanctions we dropped on them... all due after they "demilitarize" Urkraine. Let's not be stingy, Anons. Let's give them ALL of California.

Why not? It's just beaners and buttfucking Liberals. We dump a shithole state, and Russia is happy.

Win-win, motherfuckers.

Attached: Screenshot_20220317-232316_Brave.jpg (658x558, 219.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2WSgI5DwL4U
nypost.com/2022/03/15/putins-spin-doc-wants-reparation-from-u-s-and-alaska-back/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok now Russia is being silly

lol come get it.

Attached: DSCN4709.jpg (3264x2448, 1.71M)

Tough guy.

we make russia lesser Alaska when?

>1pbtid
>no link

It's written somewhere that they take Ukraine the Alaska.

Attached: 1647507682927.jpg (1200x800, 194.5K)

Alaska should declare independence

Already paid you for it, Ivan. Eat shit.

No, they don’t. Stop being so easily trolled by the MSM, retard. Why you would trust a thing they say at this point is beyond me.

youtube.com/watch?v=2WSgI5DwL4U

Attached: 172877e75279758b2b49813487925e09.jpg (500x376, 48.8K)

>
fuck that. Give them my state so I no longer have to be humiliated at being a fucking burger and maybe we'll finally stop all the immigrants from destroying our shit?

It took literally 10 seconds to look up. Go neck yourself.

nypost.com/2022/03/15/putins-spin-doc-wants-reparation-from-u-s-and-alaska-back/

Don't we have it in like, a museum?
For our Russian friends, museums are like those buildings you keep a dead guy in, we fill it with useless shit.

The 1867 Contract to purchase AK had clauses not to supply atms to ever attack Russia or the deal was nullified.
Biden Is openly arming Ukrainians with Jevelines/guns. which legally nullifies the Alaska Commercial Corporation.
Alaska recently removed all the archives to hide the stipulations and and contract clauses but Russia still has them and Biden is attacking Russia .

Man that place looks perfect

Hold on, let's be fair here - Alaska is not worth taking Cali. Best we can offer is nuking the LA and SF. Take it or leave it.

sauce?

speedrun erasing a 5th of your gdp

Glowie thread spreading bullshit sbout Russia.

Cali is pretty much immigrants, buttfuckers and Hollywood jooooos. How you wring that much GDP out of that sludge of humanity is beyond me.

And japan will be taking back Karafuto and the kurils, thanks.

Do it. That way, russia can finally be destroyed and humanity can start a new chapter witb 1/16th of the population.

That contract was signed with the Royal family line of Alexander II. Since the Bolsheviks overthrew the Tsar and wrest the lineage asunder, so did any claims that were made prior to the USSR.

In short, to Russia:
Cyka Blyat!