ATTENTION UKRAINIANS!

YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLED INTO SERVING THE EVIL ZIONISTS!

THEY ARE USING YOU TO DESTROY THE RUSSIANS AND THE REST OF THE WHITE RACE! YOU ARE LED BY AN EVIL KIKE! HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID!? DO THE RIGHT THING AND SURRENDER!

REAL AMERICANS STAND WITH RUSSIA AND THE TRUTH AGAINST THE EVIL ZOG AND THEIR ZOGMEN! PUTIN AND THE RUSSIANS ARE REAL AMERICAN HEROES!

DO YOUR PART AMERICA! HELP DISMANTLE THE EVIL ZOG! BE A HERO!

voca.ro/1j4AieMNaCM5

ᛋ The Four Righteous Truths ᛋ
1. Suffering is inseparable from existence.
2. Craving is the root cause of suffering.
3. Suffering can be ended by ending craving.
4. There is a path to ending craving and suffering.

∞ handfulofleaves.org/documents/What%20the%20Buddha%20Taught_Rahula.pdf
∞ buddhanet.net/audio-lectures.htm

⧗ 卍 ∞ ᛋ ⧖

Attached: Aquila 2.jpg (1000x808, 148.82K)

Jews are false flagging white gentiles to shed more blood for their endless thirst for power

Attached: 1647572946275.jpg (1242x1295, 844.89K)

But why are the Russian zionists the good zionists?

If kikes only knew how deluded they are in pursuing their goal.

"The evil-doer grieves here and hereafter; he grieves in both the worlds. He laments and is afflicted, recollecting his own impure deeds."

Attached: 1.jpg (250x350, 15.49K)

Maybe they did it to prevent an breakout of sth. much more dangerous as covid?
I am just asking questions.

Hello redddit

Didn't say they were. Putin has great plans; he uses Zionism towards a greater goal.

"Ever grows the glory of him who is energetic, mindful and pure in conduct, discerning and self-controlled, righteous and heedful."

Attached: 7.jpg (937x735, 84.32K)

Yeah I'm thinking maybe the holohoax deniers were actually on to something

i am just asking questions.
ok
no people are like this no questions. specially in austira.

COVID was engineered to target those the ZOG considers a threat. You can figure out the rest about the biolabs.

Down with the ZOG you reddit cowards!

"Do not associate with evil companions; do not seek the fellowship of the vile. Associate with the good friends; seek the fellowship of noble men."

Attached: 2.jpg (551x831, 184.21K)

Sadly, (((they))) always manage to win, though. I was born in the wrong universe, because I'm sure in a different universe, and reality, the good guys won World War II, and the world was forever at peace and prosperity. Sadly, that's not to be in this universe, and I've long since come to accept that.

They do not always manage to win! Israel (and the rest of the MIddle East) will be an unlivable wasteland in a few decades thanks to their own actions. Already their lies are unraveling.

"Winning gives birth to hostility.
Losing, one lies down in pain.
The calmed lie down with ease,
having set
winning & losing
aside."

Attached: 3.jpg (602x881, 123.22K)

Lay down your arms my brothers in azov.

Attached: 1645746527290.png (625x800, 448.77K)

Things will only change once the entire Western power structure undergoes a complete collapse. Things are still somewhat strong, any real opposition is still crushed and suppressed with Herculean might.

I pity the Ukrainians. The white race must rule this planet (and others), not fight for some vile kike cause!

"Heedfulness is the path to the Deathless. Heedlessness is the path to death. The heedful die not. The heedless are as if dead already."

Attached: 4.jpg (273x364, 10.38K)

Why do you always confuse isreals crimes with the very fact, that people are exactly like the holocaust describes it?

Brother, we can be the change! With this ancient knowledge (The Supreme Truth) we can skillfully do what must be done.

"Arise! Do not be heedless! Lead a righteous life. The righteous live happily both in this world and the next."

Attached: 5.jpg (223x300, 37.3K)

I am not confusing anything. The truth of the Holocaust has been discussed to death already. Holding onto the Holocaust is useless for everyone.

"Better than a thousand useless verses is one useful verse, hearing which one attains peace."

Attached: 6.jpg (253x340, 33.6K)

you fucking retard, i bet if some psychos play football with a baby 99% of you watching. ibet my life on it-

This is the war of zog and magog and no one seems to notice even here on Any Forums

Lemme guess 6 gorillion

Why would I watch that? I'd rather have sex, play video games, meditate, etc.

Get your head checked. Or better yet, study The Dhamma. It will help. A lot.

There's more going on behind the scenes. This is a holy war, but you have to have some insight to see what side everyone is really on. Putin is on the good side.

"Speak the truth; yield not to anger; when asked, give even if you only have a little. By these three means can one reach the presence of the gods."

Attached: 8.jpg (507x610, 50.54K)

because you are like this most peopel are like this.

"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself."

Attached: 9.jpg (227x370, 31.08K)