Please tell me God and/or Christ is real

Please tell me God and/or Christ is real

Attached: 32DF2E31-BE02-42AB-9091-CBBD5FAC0C80.jpg (750x842, 94.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dannychesnut.com/Bible/Prophecy/Mathematical Probabilities of Fulfilled Prophecies.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it isn't something that's easily grasped

He is real.

FUCK RELIGION.

Attached: 1647488711830.png (900x900, 936.43K)

He is and I am. And so are you.

As real as your imagination.

He is. Do your reps.

Gods are real. Just not the abrahamic ones.

Whenever you've had serious trouble in your life you have prayed to him.

yeh they up there

He is. Aquinas says the true name of God is just He Who Is.

I want to believe so bad but it seems so unlikely
I figured

read the Bible so you can properly ID Jesus and then accept his gift

Attached: 1597475798542.jpg (979x979, 220.84K)

>troon drawings
not even once

>Please tell me God and/or Christ is real
God and/or Christ is real

Attached: shooting_lenny.png (560x590, 193.83K)

christ is real but jesus is a black magician. Christ do real things while jesus only wants to make the crowd extatic. Jesus is a pretty bad guy. He accepted the deal with Satan, hence his world fame

God is real, do not be fooled by the son of Satan for he controls this earth and for his followers thereafter unto his father Satan.

Attached: 1615784519072.jpg (296x409, 19.59K)

He is real user, you aren't here for no reason.

OP here. I’ve been struggling my whole life with depression and other mental disorders (OCD,bipolar,etc). I always planned on committing suicide soon but I’m scared what will happen to me after death. Should I devote my life to helping people and saving lives as a firefighter? Or should I just kms? Should I seriously considering giving up my happiness for others well beings? How is that fair to me? Am I being selfish?

God and/or Christ is real. You can feel it in your heart. You know it is true.

Attached: 5t3ObSn7mRi2QpV9Rs7heb3y9rJ.jpg (1920x1080, 188.8K)

what do you mean by God and what do you mean by real

Fulfilled prophecy is the main proof that the Bible (AV 1611) is the written word of God.

The Bible makes more then 800 prophecies, all of them removed far enough in time from their fulfillment so that there could be no chance of accident.
These 800 fulfilled prophecies, 300 of them have already been fulfilled literally, and there are 500 of them that remain in the future.
The mathmetical probability of these prophecies coming to pass is less than 1 in 10 to the 895th power. There are not as many electrons in the universe as there are in the chances of accident being involved.

So when we speak about the bible being Holy Scripture we're speaking with mathmatical certainty of a scientific fact.
There are no books in science that are written that accurately, there are no textbooks on science that can match the word of God.
The word of God for example makes 48 prophecies containing 152 details about the Lord Jesus Christ first coming.
The chances of 48 prophecies with 152 details coming to pass about the life of one man, with the prophecies wirtten 400 - 2000 years before he was born are 1 in 10 to the 157th power.
As stated earlier, there are not that many electrons in the universe. There are no "sacred" scriptures so called that dare undertake what the Holy Bible undertakes.

Our faith is guarded by the witness of fulfilled prophecy. And it helps us to stand firm and unmovable because everything God ever said would come to pass, came to pass.
And what he has said that has not yet come to pass, will come to pass as surely as the things he said before came to pass, which he said would come to pass.

>See jpg:
Here are 33 prophecies of the 48 prophecies and 152 details concerning Christ origin and Christ life not even touching the other prophecies outside of Christ and about his 2nd coming.
The mathematical probability of these prophecies coming to pass by accident is 1 in 10 to the 157th power... Now explain it.

Attached: 33 of the 48 OT Prophecies fulfilled by the Lord Jesus Christ.jpg (599x743, 170.34K)

Explain how a book gives 152 details in 48 prophecies about a mans life 400 - 2000 years before he shows up... Then when he shows up they're fulfilled to the letter, with 500 more to go?
Alright, if you can't explain it would you imitate or copy it please? Surely these educated scientific people of the Darwinian religion would be as smart as Isaiah, David, Hosea and Zechariah for example, right?

So now it's the intellectuals turn:

>Requirement #1
You have to get 7 different writers a thousand years apart
>Requirement #2
They have to write the events without any known record to get their material from
>Requirement #3
They have to be unaware of each other's writings when they write
>Requirement #4
The details have to be fulfilled Historically far enough ahead of them so there's no chance they could have used hindsight instead of foresight.

When you do that let us know ok?
A person once said, "You just believe that Bible because you don't know any better." That's right, i don't know any better, when you show me something better i'll believe it. So show us please...

Sources:
>the math
dannychesnut.com/Bible/Prophecy/Mathematical Probabilities of Fulfilled Prophecies.htm
>arguments
From Peter Ruckman who was led by the Spirit, ALL glory ultimately to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Attached: 183648939.jpg (1280x720, 237.48K)

helping people is good, but learning to love is just as important

>take Gods greatest gift, life, and use it to help others
>or
>take Gods greatest gift and throw it bak at him denying all he did and ever could do for you
hmmmm, idk user, if you're that stupid just kys

Attached: 1621970864469.jpg (357x592, 36.83K)

Yes repent now the end is coming quickly. Don't wait until the last minute. By then it will be too late.