BREAKING: HENRY KISSINGER STILL ALIVE

THIS 98 YEAR OLD, TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUND, LARD ASS, KIKE IS STILL LIVING A RICH MAN’S LIFE.
>inb4 sauce
TURN ON CNN

Attached: 1A0A48C1-70E5-49A5-AE05-A73B32CC0C50.jpg (1284x806, 1.01M)

and he was right about Ukraine

Attached: Brzezinski.png (789x503, 63.66K)

jews are demons. they're able to manifest themselves on the mortal plane for a little too long

dirty kike sorcerer

Attached: kiss.png (500x370, 59.25K)

What is adrenochrome?

I spoke to him in my nuclear non-proliferation class. Nice guy

Mr. Kissinger is another useless eater and a greasy jew

Attached: Kissinger on Ukraine.png (1066x3456, 769.32K)

Chosen one, let me read your fingers

A chunk of lead to the dome for THAT old provocateur kike. He's one of the worst.

The devil is near Mr. Kissinger. Hope it was worth it to burn for an eternity.

Reasonable take, still going to celebrate his death.

It be cool if they'd drop him out a window like that police inspector in the movie " Hannibal" disemboweled hanging out dripping everywhere...

Attached: p24118_k_h10_aa.jpg (300x300, 11.62K)

I once found his glasses in the work toilet. Never had an opportunity to return them

It would be nice to see him, Hillary, Elizabeth of the uk, Obama, and netanyahu all swinging from the gallows all at once.

>20 year old's heart pumping freshly transferred baby blood
all his organs are less than 30 years old

Even Satan doesn't want him. When my aunt died earlier this year, she saw he loved ones in the room a week before she died. She absolutely knew it was coming. (Jabbed 2X Pfizer, by the way). I wonder what these evil fuckers see at the end? I know it can't be pretty, anons. They have to know it's coming too.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (777x597, 96.92K)

>The devil is near Mr. Kissinger. Hope it was worth it to burn for an eternity.

It's a worse fate than even that. He will be forced to come back as one of the infants that they sacrifice to Moloch, and endless chain of misery and death, chained to this desolate physical plane.

Yeah and you can thank him for China being the largest economy on Earth.

>jews are demons
no goy don't say that

Attached: 1647217574417.jpg (291x373, 73.57K)

Who?

remember when the feds investigated him, did nothing, then joined them

Attached: 2022-03-17 (15).png (771x922, 210.34K)

There’s no record of Bilderberg anything so anyone can make anything up. Lmfao. Kissinger was pretty smart whether you like him or not, and I don’t think he was ever fully Klaus Schwab level.

his body is just a mech for 1000s of demons.

they feel duper's delight