How does it make you feel that they will be seen as heroes and every woman will fawn over them when they come back?

How does it make you feel that they will be seen as heroes and every woman will fawn over them when they come back?

Attached: ukraine legion.jpg (1024x825, 130.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/tFKq4v8y1kau/
youtube.com/watch?v=bHYeRIqWe1A&ab_channel=CBSDFW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh my god other dudes getting girls makes me so angry ahhhhh i can't believe people have sex that's so unfair

Attached: 1647553980030.jpg (1438x915, 165.88K)

Oh no a bunch of men I will never know getting women I will never know!
Argh! It makes me so irrationally angry! Oh man how aggravating! I never wouldve felt this way if OP never said it!

nobody in the US gives a shit about ukraine except political commentators and ledditors

Attached: 1647284714002.gif (248x166, 2.36M)

>Implying they will survive
KEK!

Attached: 1647400697740.png (1000x1009, 328.7K)

They really shouldnt be showing their faces. Thats a good way to get assinated later.

>when they come back

but they are attention whores

Yup , just like him... Received at home by his lovely bride as a hero who was screwing another guy while him was getting his face melted in Iraq. So heroic ,wake the fuck up zogboy.

Attached: images.jpg (300x300, 12.08K)

I've never seen a woman get turned on by a coffin. Except maybe Goth sluts.

They are all dead.

>when they come back
I don't think there will be a return journey Mr Frodo

I want that FNC

What do you mean, 'when'? Most of them are already back home, after running away with the ukrainian ammo they stole after getting scared in the bombing lmao

"damn didnt know women were necrophiles"

Attached: image_2022-03-17_204710.png (859x960, 289.86K)

Lmao girls don't fuck guys for playing with guns . Stop being such a nigger

those women will be jewish trans
bitchute.com/video/tFKq4v8y1kau/

They're not coming back, OP. You're fantasy world is merely just another fabrication of the kike puppeteers who march you retarded golem niggers into wars in which both sides are fighting for kikes, and in which the winner is predetermined: the only important end is that as many of you shitstain goyim die as possible.

Oh, sure, there will be survivors. But what returns won't be the same man who bought into the propaganda. Ptsd, depression, anxiety, night terrors, frequent bouts of insomnia, and substance abuse - does any of that seem worthy of worship?

You're about to wake up, though, just like everyone eventually does. A stark and merciless hell scape extends in all directions from which there is no escape.

By the time they get back me and the boys have ran through their women and are done with em

The smiles on their faggot faces should be evidence enough that whatever is happening over there isn't real. You don't smile when your brothers are dying I'm front of you. You don't smile when you've just killed a man. These globohomo faggots are a joke. And so are you for promoting them.

>when they come back

Attached: 1647041840413.png (441x478, 160.77K)

>when they come back

Attached: reddit_gold_uuuu_goodsir.png (888x888, 472.87K)

Which part of them do you think will come back ?
The chances of em still being in 1 piece are pretty slim.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHYeRIqWe1A&ab_channel=CBSDFW

Attached: 1578111888305.jpg (938x660, 125.28K)

>they are not coming back nigger

Attached: lmaolol.jpg (827x423, 257.37K)

I want to see the bodies though

You can't just show me some fucking rubble and say it's dead redditors, ok, that is not satisfying