Forward observations have deleted their youtube, and instagram...

Forward observations have deleted their youtube, and instagram. WTF THIS WAS MY FAVORITE CHANNEL - did they really get BTFO in Ukraine so hard they deleted everything? What's going on?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 8.07.44 PM.png (1278x1680, 1.13M)

tacticool lmao

probably not a good idea to run an insta account while in combat, but shills kvetching like jews as usual. Kiev is encircled any day now!

A bunch of FOG guys got smoked in that strike near Lviv I think.

kek imagine these faggots in the boog when realize there's nowhere to run away to

kek

I wanted a FOG t-shirt because I thought they were a meme. Did these fags actually go and LARP as mercenaries because their t-shirt shop took off? For shame.

F.A.G Trainers and advisors afaik

Pronounced KEY-YEV

FUCK JEWKRAINE

Is coffee good for you?

FUCK KIKRAINE
YOUR FAVORITE KIKEJEW LAND FULL OF HUNTER BIDENS KID.RAPE INVESTMENTS

Their intent was never to go into combat and they never did. It was a marketing stunt and some of them possibly died over it. I’m guessing it’s true with their response of just going dark. Stupid games

Imagine you actually knew that homosexuality stems from chud childrape.... Little memeflaggot

Kek

They are mercenaries who are probably now watched by police in every allied countries to Russia and probably more.

Russia is awesome. I hope they win this righteous war against the PEDOPHILE CRT satanic WEF and NATO child traffickers.

Fucking dummies.... This internet videogame is fun

>probably not a good idea to run an insta account while in combat.
This. No better way to give up your location. Fucking retards…terrible OpSec.

qrd on forward observations group please

Satanic glowniggers.

Free Aryan Gunmen?

Attached: 500px-Ampsy-glock2.jpg (500x244, 26.75K)

This is my friend FOG, everyone say hello to my friend FOG

Attached: 1647574354677.png (1125x2436, 2.54M)

>satanic imagery

Attached: 1643132322290.png (1078x1113, 75.2K)