I hate America, because it's anti-White and civic nationalist, and stand with the White race...

I hate America, because it's anti-White and civic nationalist, and stand with the White race. If you are a real White nationalist, you hate America. Stop being a "patriot" and put your race first.

Attached: death_to_jewmerica.jpg (604x848, 261.42K)

why you wearing the american flag tho? scared of being called memeflag?

White "people" aren't human.

I was born here. It doesn't mean I'm proud of it. I'm an Aryan living under an anti-white ZOG system that wants to genocide my people (known as the USA).

Fuck you traitor. Go move somewhere else

Ideology over nation
Fuck Canada!
1488!

We will once we decide which states are coming with us.

You're the traitor. To your race. Stupid civnat faggot.

true, brother

Attached: not this time shlomo.jpg (700x1025, 122.31K)

This but unironically
t. pic related

Attached: 1646976048214.png (645x770, 16.16K)

> I don’t know what to think.
> Let me see what cnn says about this.

Attached: 84ED14BD-DAB1-4B06-B794-30D7F0AD4F13.jpg (1024x1017, 84.69K)

>YOU'RE A TRAITOR TO DA FLAG! WE'RE A MELTING POT, FUCK THEM EUROPEENS, PRAISE ISRAEL!!

Nah lol

Attached: migapede.jpg (1280x914, 158.83K)

I've never met an America who was pro-white. They seem to be all talk no action wusses and nigger wannabes.
I hate America too but for a range of other reasons too.

>patriot
Is one who loves their own government. People say that's somehow not what it means but patriotism can be expressed in no other way, shape or form.
Americans never were real bright they remind me of the little yappys dogs that when you approach, even on friendly terms bark and yap but run away. That's what an American is.
They all pretend they don't like their government but hang on their every word and lack morality and any sort of principles just like their government
It is true you get the government you deserve.

This is all true, when Euros say "Americans worship niggers", they're right. I even see the Americans on here who call themselves hardcore nazis who kept talking about "muh based black Thomas Sowell" and "muh free market", I genuinely feel like one of the only Americans in this country left who isn't completely pozzed and jewed and actually stands for my race.

Big GlowHmnpv

I love America

Fuck you OP, you don't deserve to live there

Attached: 2356822.jpg (478x600, 24.11K)

Go to one of earth shit holes!
preferably Somalia or my country and bring ur coffin withu

Attached: Egypt’s El-Sisi.jpg (1036x498, 164.78K)

You could say that same thing about Europe and say "I hate Europe I love the white race" which is equally nonsensical. Just be normal and say you're proud to be a white American like the rest of us lol

Of course you do, you're not white.

Death to America
Long live the greater aryan family tree

based
Always remind defeatists faggots that they are losers

Fuck off memeflag.

But that's not entirely true. I hate "America", both the political institution and its set of values. I want the entire idea of what this country is to be destroyed and disassembled for a more pro-white fascist vision.

Taci, cazzo ritardato. Ma va bene, non sei mai stato qui.

LOL what is there worth defending about Weimerica, tell me, faggot?

>I hate America
America is dead. What you're seeing is the maggots feasting on it's corpse before they turn into flies and migrate to china. Hold tight to your hate, but don't focus it on the thing that is dead and gone, turn it towards the ones responsible for twisting everything it stood for into the abomination that it currently is.

Attached: usa usa usa.png (452x678, 459.86K)

Kill yourselves.

Attached: YVWH.png (1156x674, 132.64K)

I'm not sure it was ever good. I empathize much more with the fascist mindset than the freedumb one. The only thing I really like about America is the history of the pioneers and explorers kicking nonwhite subhumans off the land for the dominance and expansion of our race.