Lol

lol

usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2022-03-15/russia-enters-week-3-of-war-in-ukraine-with-zero-objectives-achieved-pentagon-says

Attached: 164756717983369.png (742x689, 409.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/tv/douglas-macgregor-declares-russian-victory-the-war-is-really-over-for-the-ukrainians-they-have-been-grounded-to-bits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>zero objectives achieved
propaganda goes too hard to be believed

name one

Attached: 1644272042781.jpg (842x737, 39.14K)

>Airfields taken out

This is Russian propaganda. Please volunteer. Russians are losing so badly its crazy. You can be a Marvel Super Hero and kick some evil Russian ass. What would you do if you could stop Hitler? Because Putin is basically Hitler x4 mixed with Voldemort and Darth Vader. All you have to do is fly to Poland and then come down to Ukraine. They will supply you with weapons and equipment and food - and get this: they will even give you citizenship! Pretty cool right? So get there asap while there is still Russian ass to kick!

Attached: ZelenskyPanther.png (1198x675, 1.22M)

That's not the proper link you fucking imbecile.

Colonel MacGregor is a honorable man and a war hero. I served under him at the battle of 73 eastings, I was in ghost Troup. I would follow that man to hell and back and further more I wish he would run for fucking president.

>Russia is losing terribly in their first week of invasion, listen to all these stories!
>Please give us weapons USA?
>Ukraine will win in a couple of weeks, Russia is on the decline!
>Please give us no fly zone USA?
>Russia is killing civilians on purpose as a last ditch effort before they collapse! Any second now!
>Please let us surrender, Russia? Here’s Donbass, Crimea, and neutrality! Please!

Attached: 6D1DB7BD-B8C9-4AC1-9298-DDDF12B29836.jpg (1284x1016, 760.52K)

>airfields taken out
are you retarded?
okay cool you didnt read the article and are probably 12 so here we go
>Though starkly different conflicts in size and complexity, the 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq was considered complete by its third week,
>The leading Russian troops remain 10 to 12 miles outside Kyiv, still unable to advance further into the city following entrenched defense by Ukrainian forces

>they “did not conduct any major attacks toward Kyiv or in northeastern Ukraine,” according to an analysis note from the Institute for the Study of War.

>Russian amphibious ships remain operating in the northern Black Sea, though the Pentagon does not see any indications of an imminent amphibious move toward the key port city of Odessa.
lol x 2^

>Moscow does not appear to have deployed forces or supplies to reinforce other embattled troops, the official said, nor has Belarus – Russia’s sole regional ally
lol x 3^

again, name one

Shut the fuck up loser.

Here's the link. For any interested anons.
Fucking imbecile trash, people like you are the reason America is losing throughout the world. Literal fucking subversion everywhere you go. You could have posted both links, and be a normal well-adjusted functioning human being but you had to be a little bitch loser cuck subversive agent. Everything you do is lies. Eat my shorts. Col. Macgregor would eat your lunch.

mediaite.com/tv/douglas-macgregor-declares-russian-victory-the-war-is-really-over-for-the-ukrainians-they-have-been-grounded-to-bits/

The projection is astounding.

It’s a Hoholocaust, I don’t feel so good, azog bros.

Who the fuck would read your fucking trash subversive clickbait bait and switch article? Get a real job.

This point is easily refuted, did Russia supply iraq with weapons and training? Did the US care about bombing civilians and decimating the opposition? No they didn't.

>TWO MORE WEEKS

Attached: 1647542345508.jpg (1366x768, 171.89K)

95% of the Iraqi Army surrendered on contact and went home.

who's killing off all these libs and troons

>The projection is astounding.
>Get a real job.
>Fucking imbecile trash
>This point is easily refuted

Awwww, you'll be okay.
Just settle down little brother, take a deep breath, there you go.

>Russia Enters Week 3 of War in Ukraine With Zero Objectives Achieved, Pentagon Says
Name one.

Attached: 164522437212869.png (1075x1079, 857.01K)

>Name one
>Gets told one
>NOOO NOT LIKE THAT